Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it Videowood finally abandoned you? :p
Still no action... i guess i cant work on my site for today or gonna use alternative host for now... :facepalm:

it seems to be working again

Not abandoned the Admin told me about it before hand thus i move to other host (got payed)
and sir are you a kid? is it really big deal to you? and hey this is openload thread. :)
Grow up :)

I'm not received a confirm link email payment

Hi openload,
I'm trying request payout but I can not received a confirm link email to complete payout.
please check.

Hi openload,
I'm trying request payout but I can not received a confirm link email to complete payout.
please check.

Yesterday to me like that happened. I asked to log in to website from other networks and as usual show me that sent a login key to my email It did not come immediately, but after exactly 11 minutes i recived email.

Hi Admin,
When the subtitle missing issue will be solve? I got alot of video missing subtitle @@
And my first payment still pending since 14th.
Appreciated your help.

Last edited:
Hi Admin,
When the subtitle missing issue will be solve? I got alot of video missing subtitle @@
Appreciated your help.

Hey,

about the subtitles, we're still on fixing these issue.
For the first payments in general, these are running thrue a verification request and can take longer then usual payments, but its only the first payment per account.

Regards

Marcel

Hi Admin,
Appreciated your help.

Hey,

about the subtitles, we're still on fixing these issue.
For the first payments in general, these are running thrue a verification request and can take longer then usual payments, but its only the first payment per account.

Regards

Marcel

Thanks Marcel.

Hope the subtitle issues can be fix ASAP.

The following files could be deleted after the given timespan is over because we reserve the right to remove files after 60 days inactivity(and non streamable files after 30 days). If you really need those files and have a good reason for that(e.g. already many views per day on other files) feel free to contact us, we can exclude your account from file deletion in such cases.

Where do I contact you?

Thanks, but i mean this:

asdf4jqn8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back