Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some problems with splash images (or videothumb): in fact if i do a remote upload from another openload link my video doesn't show any splash image, but a black one, and i can't even upload any image becuase if i do that it turns out to be all black.

some new uploads are totally fucked up......... do something please

7852b3e62815f541e3ce3c05dee0e723.png

Need a delete folder option too. Really can't organize my file manager with old existing folders. Can't understand why that hasn't already been added. And all these bugs with the file manager lately too.

well files are not deleted or not fond they are processing and after a while maybe 5 to 10 mints they show up and also while they are processing u can't delete or rename them

oh and while it used to show unconverted files and make them work now unconverted files that the system can't convert will always be file not found and u can't even delete them

They say this:

"Sheduled maintenance on databases 23 minutes ago
Due massive performance issues, we will shutdown the userpanel, uploads and converts for a short period."

i hope it'll be fine soon.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Is view count working correctly? Feel like having some problems . I mean feel like not counting views correctly [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Anybody else ?[/FONT]

Hi,

a short update for you guys.
We managed to stabilize the databases for now, but there will be an additional maintenance in 1-2 days ( no downtime expected )
Additionally we managed to fix subtitles for iOS devices.

An important reminder: everyone using openload.cc as domain, this domain isnt operated from us and acting as proxy.
Please be aware that we will block any proxys so dont use it as links will be broken.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
upload speed 309.1 kb/s

-_-
------------------------------------------------------------
video buffering every few seconds
:((

Agreed. :( :(

I've never seen such slow, really slow upload speeds on openload. Both in web upload or ftp, it barely reaches 350kb/s.... on a really fast server that normally gives me 200-250Mbit/s upload speeds to openload.. :( Something is very wrong.

Just completely impossible to get any uploads done. :thumbdown:

And yeah, the videos are buffering a lot too. :(

upload speed 309.1 kb/s

-_-
------------------------------------------------------------
video buffering every few seconds
:((

Agreed. :( :(

I've never seen such slow, really slow upload speeds on openload. Both in web upload or ftp, it barely reaches 350kb/s.... on a really fast server that normally gives me 200-250Mbit/s upload speeds to openload.. :( Something is very wrong.

Just completely impossible to get any uploads done. :thumbdown:

And yeah, the videos are buffering a lot too. :(

[video=youtube;_V5zN8DKMtA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5zN8DKMtA[/video]

Sry, I couldn't resist :hrhr:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back