Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namecheap Blocked openload.co / Abuse service

Name Server: DUMMYSECONDARY.PLEASECONTACTSUPPORT.COM
Name Server: BLOCKEDFORABUSE.PLEASECONTACTSUPPORT.COM
Created by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Thu Jul 30 18:51:52 GMT 2015
Domain Expiration Date: Sun Jul 29 23:59:59 GMT 2018
Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Jul 25 18:22:47 GMT 2016
DNSSEC: false

where you get that message? for me it's showing
[h=1]An error occurred.[/h]Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check theerror log for details.Faithfully yours, nginx.

Patience friends, Patience :)

I have with them over 100 video upload and currently do not work but what can we do with writing .nothing but wait to return. :)

I lost 2800$ :facepalm: my site is ded :facepalm:

VZUSi_X7cko.jpg

Last edited:
100 videos? little kid, I have 4000.
I hope that openload comes back, i've lost a lot of time with it.

I understand you completely!

Do not help me or you or anyone here spamming hundreds of them because you and I know that they're are currently working to eliminate problems. Have a nice day/night ;)

@parrjj91 first u dont know me! Im had my file sharing site before u start here bro! Im spend now 50.000 Euro for servers and speed! Years ago i had domain .to with over 600k user and sell this!! And still online without me! 150TB SSD you know have many cost dude?!?! years ago i pay over 200k Euro in pps ppd in year 2009!! Dont talk to me because i got yeti code!! Maybe i like this shit!? Im done here guys! U can still find me on cloudzer.me ! Regards, Zlatko - CEO CloudZer.me

No offense, but yetshare script sites rarely last longer than 3 months. Don't know of any actually that are up.

You gotta be really stupid to come here and advertise your website, and even lie about your shitty service,
You spend like 2k€ on your "ssd servers". Go away man.

Ps: your website gives me cancer

Last edited:
okay blocked for abuse so what use another domain name every host i know have multiple domains attached to the same server upstore for example and i remember them having a .to domain right ? where is official support why don't they do something fast

this is very bad :D i only had my first bitcoin payout set up today hhhhhhh :D

okay blocked for abuse so what use another domain name every host i know have multiple domains attached to the same server upstore for example and i remember them having a .to domain right ? where is official support why don't they do something fast

this is very bad :D i only had my first bitcoin payout set up today hhhhhhh :D

same with me.. i want to request payment today, but i'm late.. :wacko:

Openload domain is blocked, neither dot io or dot co are responding. I think this seems to be the end of this hoster.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back