Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I am also getting the same message sometimes. But what I am doing is, waiting for few minutes & clicking the same email link again. That is work for me. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Do not use the html version of the email. Always use the standards view {html version--> which is for slow connection}[/FONT]

Hi,

this wont work neither as its fully not working right now. It was always buggy but right now its not working.
We will fix it asap most likely this evening.

Regards

Marcel

Edit:

Its fixed, thanks for you patience

guys, it's working now, thx Marcel

still error when request payment.. :facepalm:

Did you try waiting for a minute or two and clicking on the link again? Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 times for me. Also, maybe try forwarding the e-mail to a non-Webmail e-mail account (if you have one) and clicking on it from there. I have no idea why that would make a difference, but I've noticed issues with Webmail and some of these hosts. So if you can forward it to a non-Webmail, maybe try. The only other thing that comes to mind is disabling your ad blocker. Also, no idea why, but it's something to try.

still error when request payment.. :facepalm:

Did you try waiting for a minute or two and clicking on the link again? Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 times for me. Also, maybe try forwarding the e-mail to a non-Webmail e-mail account (if you have one) and clicking on it from there. I have no idea why that would make a difference, but I've noticed issues with Webmail and some of these hosts. So if you can forward it to a non-Webmail, maybe try. The only other thing that comes to mind is disabling your ad blocker. Also, no idea why, but it's something to try.

still error.. :-=

Mail subject : Access to openload.co from a new browser or location

Please log in using your login code below:

[h=2]m0HvC-[/h]

Stop this thing
or make a setting to turn on or off
or make setting like RG for white list IP addresses

otherwise No File uploader like Zoom or other bulk web upload service can upload on your server

Mail subject : Access to openload.co from a new browser or location

Please log in using your login code below:

m0HvC-

Stop this thing
or make a setting to turn on or off
or make setting like RG for white list IP addresses

otherwise No File uploader like Zoom or other bulk web upload service can upload on your server

If they would take a look into our API they could easily use us even with this.
Unfortunatly some Bulk Uploading Services didnt used it, which is still a mystery for me, as its alot more easy.

This feature is a security feature for everyone of you, alot of accounts got hacked, because alot users didnt managed to use different passwords for any of their services, instead of complaining you should be happy that we have a feature like this instead.

Regards
Marcel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back