Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I check my site videos and some of my videos can not be played, it show error message:

The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

Video size: 700 MB - 1.8 GB
Browser: Firefox
Video format: MP4

please check your jw player openload, maybe you miss something.

openload i have also seen this on some of my videos please fix this

The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

Mail subject : Access to openload.co from a new browser or location

Please log in using your login code below:

m0HvC-

Stop this thing
or make a setting to turn on or off
or make setting like RG for white list IP addresses

otherwise No File uploader like Zoom or other bulk web upload service can upload on your server

If they would take a look into our API they could easily use us even with this.
Unfortunatly some Bulk Uploading Services didnt used it, which is still a mystery for me, as its alot more easy.

This feature is a security feature for everyone of you, alot of accounts got hacked, because alot users didnt managed to use different passwords for any of their services, instead of complaining you should be happy that we have a feature like this instead.

Regards
Marcel

I appreciate that

That should not be forced to everyone
there are many people, using random & critical & long password
so, there should be an option to Enable/Disable it
And by Default = Enable

An hour ago, something strange happens. Some of my files were removed subtitles then again I had to add subtitles. The files are not deleted, subtitles are not deleted, only the connections between them are deleted.
Hmmmm. very strange.....
Also in the names of these files any non latin letter is replaced with "?", why?

Last edited:
AaAshjqhsjM.jpg

Statistics down =]

first time i requested money to my skrill, almost 3 days still pending. normally openload send money to webmoney less than 24 hour. how long openload takes time to send money to skrill?

Maybe this has been asked before, I see I can't upload clips bigger than 1gb, I set the conversion to ON and a file with size 1.10gb is converted to 200mb (???)
However I see recent links from other users/sites and the file size is bigger than 1gb, like here:

I know that the original clip has a size of 1.11gb and it sems it was uploaded without any conversion, how is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

Subtitle don't show when i watch video on Mobile?
How to fix it?
Try with Firefox or Opera (Full version of Opera, but not Opera Mini. Mini is a very bad browser and many sites doesn't load in Mini). Sometimes in Chrome subtitles doesn't load :)

Maybe this has been asked before, I see I can't upload clips bigger than 1gb, I set the conversion to ON and a file with size 1.10gb is converted to 200mb (???)
However I see recent links from other users/sites and the file size is bigger than 1gb, like here:

I know that the original clip has a size of 1.11gb and it sems it was uploaded without any conversion, how is that possible?

Thanks in advance.
Try Handbrake converter. It's a free video converter and you can convert any video files to optimized web MP4 files (you need to check Web Optimized option) and then Openload will not convert your video files and they will be available in their original version with very good video quality.
Tested and works 100%!
Handbrake page - https://handbrake.fr/

Last edited:
Try with Firefox or Opera (Full version of Opera, but not Opera Mini. Mini is a very bad browser and many sites doesn't load in Mini). Sometimes in Chrome subtitles doesn't load :)

Firefox on Android phone is ok! But on iPhone, iPad still don't work?

Openload, I'm having problems when I changed my password. It asks me every time for login codes on browsers and on zoom (on my RDP's), there's no place for login code, hence I can no longer use zoom uploader to upload.
I know it's for security purposes, but this style seems a bit inconvenient.
I sent an email to your support but didn't get any response (yet). I'm hoping you can help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back