Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Uploaded a file hosting site? Not a streaming service like openload? There is no way you can compare those two.
Openload is way to instable! Kicked it out again, was testing for 2 Weeks. User dont really use it much and way to slow upload and much downtimes.

When I reached 5$ on Openload I reached 70€ on Uploaded in same time...

Openload is way to instable! Kicked it out again, was testing for 2 Weeks. User dont really use it much and way to slow upload and much downtimes.

When I reached 5$ on Openload I reached 70€ on Uploaded in same time...

Hey,

you cant compare premium model based host on a free based.

Regards

Marcel

openload.co embed link don't work in my site. please fix it, thx.

khoY12.png
Hi,

about the error can you please send me details.
Especially link where this happens. Ray ID from cloudflare maybe your IP aswell.
All via PM please.

Regards

Marcel

payment still pending :( really need it badly, please send it on my webmoney account marcel although it was requested as btc, but i put my webmoney details in there :( you already acknowledge it via skype, hope you can send the payment as soon as possible as i really need it

email is dc0yy@yahoo.com

thank you

Marcel ,

Why the speeds from France are so badly ?
I have rented a dedicated server whit 1gb/s location : France , with File & Image Uploader I got (2 mb/s) and in browser (5 mb/s).

Openload final encode quality is straight crap I tested a with a few 1080p 2.5gb to 3gb and final encode size is 325mb to 400mb. I upload 1080p videos for hd playback if I wanted 360p playback I would have uploaded 360p videos :facepalm:. Never understood why video host allow 3gb or 4gb upload size when the final encode size will never be close to 1gb 1.5gb should be max for video host if you upload and videos that are bigger that is just dumb when playback is always 360p to 400p.

Openload final encode quality is straight crap I tested a with a few 1080p 2.5gb to 3gb and final encode size is 325mb to 400mb. I upload 1080p videos for hd playback if I wanted 360p playback I would have uploaded 360p videos :facepalm:. Never understood why video host allow 3gb or 4gb upload size when the final encode size will never be close to 1gb 1.5gb should be max for video host if you upload and videos that are bigger that is just dumb when playback is always 360p to 400p.

Hey mate,

it depends always on lenght of the video. We decode to a max bitrate setting. That means, if video is short and big it will be shaved heavily.
What you can do, decode video on your own to max 1Gb and upload without encoding.

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back