Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try again. :)

I (and many of my colleagues) have a problem with remote upload and conversion, when we upload file audio and video don't match. Audio is faster fo 1-2 sec in 70% of cases, and on server from whom we have uploaded it it all work fine.

Can it be fixed?

Let's try again. :)

I (and many of my colleagues) have a problem with remote upload and conversion, when we upload file audio and video don't match. Audio is faster fo 1-2 sec in 70% of cases, and on server from whom we have uploaded it it all work fine.

Can it be fixed?

Can you PM me an example link of this?
Which browser youre using?

Regards

I can't find any information about payment methods on the Openload site. Or anywhere to add my payment info on the site. It's likely because I just joined and don't have the minimum yet. So I looked here and it says my choices are Paypal, Bitcoin and WMZ. And I'm reading on this thread that (like many hosts) Openload is experiencing Paypal issues. So can anyone tell me if Openload has added any other payment methods than these three?

I can't find any information about payment methods on the Openload site. Or anywhere to add my payment info on the site. It's likely because I just joined and don't have the minimum yet. So I looked here and it says my choices are Paypal, Bitcoin and WMZ. And I'm reading on this thread that (like many hosts) Openload is experiencing Paypal issues. So can anyone tell me if Openload has added any other payment methods than these three?

Affiliate Settings
CLICK Request Payout

hi,can you tell me how many video views can upgrade to premium account? thanks a lot

hi,can you tell me how many video views can upgrade to premium account? thanks a lot :)

He blocked the video, you have an adblocker activated. You can disable your adblocker or you go to openload settings and deactivate this option

Note: No Advertisement is available on request

Force Users to disable Adblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back