Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this error in Google Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m when use embed code:
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is usually caused when the server needs SSLv3 support, which has been removed.

Problem was resolved.
Thank you for report.

hello, you will not pay by paypal?

regards.

always try to move forward, and remove paypal is a step backward, uploaders many climbing openload files are to go because it's like flashX.tv openload pay very fast, and we all want most or paypal payments, it's just a suggestion but this is a big mistake not to pay by paypal, greetings.

Last edited:
Alot of paypal accounts have been banned these days because of paypal policy I suggest you to use payza or another processor because paypal is gonna be dead soon in all video host.

and Openload thanks for your payment.
hello, you will not pay by paypal?

regards.

always try to move forward, and remove paypal is a step backward, uploaders many climbing openload files are to go because it's like flashX.tv openload pay very fast, and we all want most or paypal payments, it's just a suggestion but this is a big mistake not to pay by paypal, greetings.

I mean that paypal is illegal? I do not understand, there are people who do things that do not have to also make them in Payza and everywhere, paypal is the most right there, do not say things that are not there

I mean that paypal is illegal? I do not understand, there are people who do things that do not have to also make them in Payza and everywhere, paypal is the most right there, do not say things that are not there

he just means that paypal dont want to be used for stream/filehost payments.
Anyway for the future we dont allow to post any payment proofs from us - doenst matter which payment gateway.
We are happy if you confirm payments here, but please no informations about the payment processor and the ammount.

Under this circumstances we might can recover paypal payments.

Regards

Marcel

I am asking again...

unable to convert .ts file extention....make .ts conversion possible

Hi,
we will look into these problem during the next days.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Please can you look at my post too.

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/198965-141.html#post2128751

I've uploaded a video file, but it's Content Type is: "application/octet-stream".
This type of file wont encode to mp4 :(
Could you please add it? It would be great if you could cos at the moment I'm having to convert everything with Handbrake, and then upload it... Takes me alot of time :(

What do you reckon?
I upload LOADS of videos, I would love to use your service, but I can't because your script doesn't convert my videos.
Please look into it.
If you need any more information please make sure you PM me.
Thanks

Edit.... Looks like my extensions are also .ts So therefore I'm having the same problem as the guy above.

Last edited:
Thanks again for fast payment :handshake:
payment received within under 24hours (y)

-----------------------------

@Openload: Please check your pm Sir.. :)

-----------------------------
Thanks For Upgraded my Account (y)

Last edited:
Hi Openload, i (and many of my colleagues) have a problem with remote upload and conversion, when we upload file audio and video don't match. Audio is faster fo 1-2 sec in 70% of cases, and on server from whom we have uploaded it it all work fine.

Can it be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back