Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello marcel

Hello I am a member of Marcel yours site openload two weeks since I have an account on the site if I am in France I get my movies on my account my I is not traffic view my video unless I click on view? My money balance is very low 0.0690's very few seem to me could you watched if the traffic is not blocked for France thank you

Last edited:
Waiting Payment, hope get fast payment as ussual.

id: ae4879f6b17509cb

----------------------------------
Payment received Thanks :sun:

Last edited:
Remote Upload Limit

Hi Marcel,

I just sent a support ticket with regards to the remote upload daily limit. Appreciate that you can get back to me soon, and lift the limits imposed.

Thank you very much. Very happy with Openload's speed and services. Have a great day ahead.

Last edited:
FTP Uploads not working (Unable to connect to FTP).

Remote Uploads are also super, super slow.

Videos are slow to start playing and they're buffering a lot.

Some reply from support would be appreciated, but these days, silence seems to be the go-to method.... both here and on skype.

Last edited:
now have shaving mode? what happen with stats? and you can add again every saturday double rates?

Stats and Rewards working same then always. Can pm me your Email and tell me whats in your opinion wrong? We will check your account.

FTP Uploads not working (Unable to connect to FTP).

Remote Uploads are also super, super slow.

Videos are slow to start playing and they're buffering a lot.

Some reply from support would be appreciated, but these days, silence seems to be the go-to method.... both here and on skype.

FTP fixed,
Remite Upload we dont see any problem,
Some Videos that was slow should now load faster.

I have disable auto conversion, but sometime it still convert the uploaded file.

Please pm me your accountemail and files which are converted to recheck.

Hello, I'm having VERY slow speeds from Brazil :(( ... not even 50kb/s

Hi,

please perform a speedtest on our site and send me the results.

Last edited:
now have shaving mode? what happen with stats? and you can add again every saturday double rates?

Stats have taken a huge fall since yesterday..... most likely, because of the problems of the videos being so slow to load and all the buffering that's been happening since yesterday morning.

The drop in stats is..... huge.

I don't want to believe it's shaving.......

and.... FTP Uploads do not work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back