Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to disable direct download for my videos?
Is such a thing even posible?
Someone is downloading all of them, all API downloads.

We working against it. This are plugins like Kodi.tv etc

Regards

Marcel

I am having a similar problem. At the moment, people can go to the source code of pages, they copy the embed code from there and then they can easily get the video with the remote upload.
Will the solution you are working on it prevent download for embed video as well ?

hi marcel,

just wondering, why i got refused payment? it's been twice request now. i've contact you since yesterday via support form but till now still no feedback from you.

I just started using your host and it's been great. I do have a suggestion but I am not sure if anything has mentioned this before. It would be awesome if you could add some kind of symbol that tells us when we have added a subtitle to the video or not.

Hi Openload, please help me

Days ago my balance remains the same, has already spent 4 days and still the same. what is the problem? Most viewers are of Peru.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Marcel,

I have been with you since February and as always excellent service and thank you for all the timely payments, but I do have a few suggestions if it's possible to implant them in the future.

1.) Could you add a feature in your enhanced statistics that shows you where your traffic is coming from? A few days ago I got a few thousand hits from Saudi Arabia a country where I have never had traffic come from before and all of a sudden it disappeared a couple days later. So knowing where it came from would allow me to post links on whatever site it was.
2.) In the File Manager we already have Name -> Size -> Content Type -> Upload at -> Downloads. Can you add a Last Download date? I have a ton of files that are no longer active and I would like to delete them, but I have no idea what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back