Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a great move to limit files to only 1 GB
Agree it needs to be 2 GB, if I upload a long video that is already compressed that is lets say 1.3 GB it gets forced to compress again resulting in horrendous quality and a ton of compression artifacts. Is this intended on your part openload? I think your host will lose popularity and user retention if you keep this D=

If you upload a long video, what is 1,3gb, and have convert enabled it will just be copied.
Even with convert long movies can be up to 2GB. The 1Gb limit only affects normal, non streamable files.

Regards

Marcel

Agree it needs to be 2 GB, if I upload a long video that is already compressed that is lets say 1.3 GB it gets forced to compress again resulting in horrendous quality and a ton of compression artifacts. Is this intended on your part openload? I think your host will lose popularity and user retention if you keep this D=

If you upload a long video, what is 1,3gb, and have convert enabled it will just be copied.
Even with convert long movies can be up to 2GB. The 1Gb limit only affects normal, non streamable files.

Regards

Marcel

Hey Marcel,
I just uploaded a 1.2 GB .mp4 file that is 2 hours long and it got compressed to 573 MB and the quality is bad now. Why is it converting when it is already in video/mp4 format?

Regards

Marcel

Hey Marcel,
I just uploaded a 1.2 GB .mp4 file that is 2 hours long and it got compressed to 573 MB and the quality is bad now. Why is it converting when it is already in video/mp4 format?

Could you please share me the link to the file via PM, and what resolution settings are you using?
Make sure you encode in HD Setting.

Regards

Marcel

Regards

Marcel

Hey Marcel,

Hi Base,

your inbox is full.
The file you linked me is just 720*406 in resultion, thats why its converted to 0,7mbit.
If you upload 1080 or 720p souce it will be converted to our max about ~ 1,37 mbit

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Why we dont get emails about deleted files that are not deleted cuz of DMCA?
Yesterday i had 847 files, today i have 845 files (no DMCA recieved in those 24h) and number of files is decreasing every day.

it seems as though the remote URL upload method hasn't been working since after the website new layout design. The remote URL upload method used too work fine, but recently it has been acting up.

Why we dont get emails about deleted files that are not deleted cuz of DMCA?
Yesterday i had 847 files, today i have 845 files (no DMCA recieved in those 24h) and number of files is decreasing every day.
hello
they send
[h=3]admin@openload.io Dezabonați-vă[/h]
11:22 (Acum 8 ore)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
către mine
cleardot.gif

engleză

română

Traduceţi mesajul

Dezactivați pentru: engleză

Hello,

we recieved a DMCA Abuse Report for the following files which you uploaded:
https://openload.io/f/miED3AIhwNY/The Transporter Refueled 2015 CAM UnKnOwN.mp4 The Transporter Refueled 2015 CAM UnKnOwN.mp4

Therefore we had to disable access to these links.

If you think this is a false DMCA report, please let us know and we'll try to sort it out.

Your Openload Team

it seems as though the remote URL upload method hasn't been working since after the website new layout design. The remote URL upload method used too work fine, but recently it has been acting up.
I've noticed that as well. Marcel, is there any solution for that? And how is remote upload actually working? Once I tried to paste link to the site with video in there and it worked, later on it did not. Does remote upload work only with direct video links now?

So where's the best places for posting openload links if you don't have your own blog or site. I am only posting on movie25 and solar at the moment, but I have been going over a month and only just hit $9. Any suggestions folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back