Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for Fast Payment !!! :good:

MethodDateStatus
Wmz2015-07-01 22:16:39Paid

Thanks for the Payment !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi,

Unfortunately we noticed, that some people use their own streaming player for showing videos hosted from us or use plugins doing this.
Using a different player than ours costs us loads of traffic without anything in return. We warn all users to misuse our service: your account will be suspended without warning and all files get deleted.

There was already some sites we have blocked complete from our service. These users are abusing free services. which are advertising financed only and will finally destroy complete free projects.

Best Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
I'm getting this error often now : There was an error while starting converting. I have tried to re-upload or change the filename and re-upload the file but doesn't work.

Hi Marcel,
I have an idea. Add option for subtitles or other text/plain files to be converted to UTF-8.
From your account, anyone can choose to activate or not this feature.
I think that this will solve the problems with some subtitles which are seen as "???????????" in the player.
With "mb_detect_encoding" and "mb_convert_encoding" you can detect the encoding of the file and convert to UTF-8.
So no matter what are user's subtitles because they will always become a UTF-8 and will be seen correctly in the player.
I hope you can try this because it's a good idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back