Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, payout verification is required or not? Month ago I remember that there was an option for verification but now I have no received any email and my status is pending. Should I wait for email or this option has been removed?
BTW, thanks for 50%+ rates, it's a good event. Again Openload is #1

Payout verfication isnt availible atm

Regards

Marcel

From a few days back I have this issue , if i upload something and then start encoding the file it reached 99% and the encoding starts again.Why is this happen ?
If I upload something over 2 gb the encoding never stars.I re-uploaded the file and changed it name but doesn't work.

From a few days back I have this issue , if i upload something and then start encoding the file it reached 99% and the encoding starts again.Why is this happen ?
If I upload something over 2 gb the encoding never stars.I re-uploaded the file and changed it name but doesn't work.

It's not just you.... I've been having the same issue for days now. :(

what is wrong with file encoding?

files go to 100% and then just re-start all over again.....

been waiting for a file for an hour and a half already, and it's re-encoding for the 3rd time......

what is wrong with file encoding?

files go to 100% and then just re-start all over again.....

been waiting for a file for an hour and a half already, and it's re-encoding for the 3rd time......

We will have a deep look into encode now.
On first view we cant see any issues.

Regards

Marcel

In conversion you uncheck Auto-Convert Videos into streamable videos
As picture below
Guide.png

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back