Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a stupid question, but if I remote upload from openload link, will I get paid on the views from my new link or the original owner still gets the clicks?

Might be a stupid question, but if I remote upload from openload link, will I get paid on the views from my new link or the original owner still gets the clicks?
You'll get paid for your views

Hi, I have a question: embed code count as direct links?

NO, count as download.
I mean: link such as
<iframe src="https://openload.co/embed/blabla" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="900" height="505" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
count as link such as
https://openload.co/f/blabla?

I asked Jeff and he didnt received any email.
Are you sure you sended to jeff@openload.co ?
please send it me aswell marcel@openload.co

Regards

Marcel

I sent to you. Still waiting for answer! Every day delay i lose users....
And dont say you checking who reporting files because as i said, i know who doing that to me and i sent my users who counter attack this shit.
Quess what happen with many of his files? Yep, files was deleted. Thats how you checking fake reports -_-

I asked Jeff and he didnt received any email.
Are you sure you sended to jeff@openload.co ?
please send it me aswell marcel@openload.co

Regards

Marcel

I sent to you. Still waiting for answer! Every day delay i lose users....
And dont say you checking who reporting files because as i said, i know who doing that to me and i sent my users who counter attack this shit.
Quess what happen with many of his files? Yep, files was deleted. Thats how you checking fake reports -_-

First i reported it by openload panel. Openload ignoring me
I had to yell on this forum. You said to write to jeff. I done that, and he ignoring me.
You said to write to you, Marcel. I done that, and you ignoring me.

Do you are serious people? Or you want to say noone should lose time to use openload, because someone can do mass fake reports and they will lose all files, and you dont care about that.

Not getting the 504 error anymore but when i click the confirm link thats emailed to me i get this

"The confirmation link you used was invalid. Please try requesting a new again!"

Everytime it does this...

Its possible that you have requested multiple links and youre using an older one due an email delay?

Regards

Marcel

I make sure i click the newest link each time. I even tried waiting a few minutes then clicking the link and i get the same message and re requesting after just gives me the same error.

Its possible that you have requested multiple links and youre using an older one due an email delay?
Otherwise try to copy paste the confirmation links from your email to the browser not click the hyperlink.

Regards

Marcel

Make sure to request and wait 1 hour and try the latest link.
Please Pm me your email aswell.

Regards

Marcel

Otherwise try to copy paste the confirmation links from your email to the browser not click the hyperlink.

Regards

Marcel

Make sure to request and wait 1 hour and try the latest link.
Please Pm me your email aswell.

Regards

Marcel

1hr later and still getting the same message.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

@ Openload. Do you count the views of any file which is either watched and Downloaded more than 500 times but later got deleted because off some circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back