Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
my last few days' stats are even more hilarious as before (stats are acting "funny" for a while)... 10$ a day is a big joke my lowest days were 20-30$ in months no way my traffic collapsed this much...

Youre probably the only one, having an issue with this.
I would be happy if you could before youre blaming others first check if the issue could be related to you.
Its the same with speeds youre complaining in 3 threads of hosts, that speeds are crappy and you only get 1mbit, but you probably never ask you if its maybe your server which is crappy?
Sorry but i cant take you serious.

Regards

Marcel

1/ I didn't blame anyone for anything...
2/ I'm not the only one who's complaining about things from time to time
3/ As a service provider it's just pathetic how you started to treat this on a personal level, blaming everything on me right now by childishly generalizing about things you've just red here and there...

furthermore I actually pay more than 100$ a month on resources and I'm working on multiple servers at the same time so it's not like I'm renting a little ass 5$ rpd and I go flood every topic when I have one second of speed problem you know... but you just try to make it seem like that

you've just revealed a lot about your mentality with this type of answer dear openload

and you better believe me a lot of my working hours consist of trying to find out if something is actually happening because of my side or the service provider's side... I don't blindly go around and blame hostings

Last edited:
1/ I didn't blame anyone for anything...
2/ I'm not the only one who's complaining about things from time to time
3/ As a service provider it's just pathetic how you started to treat this on a personal level, blaming everything on me right now by childishly generalizing about things you've just red here and there...

furthermore I actually pay more than 100$ a month on resources and I'm working on multiple servers at the same time so it's not like I'm renting a little ass 5$ rpd and I go flood every topic when I have one second of speed problem you know... but you just try to make it seem like that

you've just revealed a lot about your mentality with this type of answer dear openload

and you better believe me a lot of my working hours consist of trying to find out if something is actually happening because of my side or the service provider's side... I don't blindly go around and blame hostings

You're not blaming and complaining like 2 times a week :)?
I told everyone already if there is a speed issue, i need details via PM or Skype to check it, but according to your posts on threads of other hosts i assume its not related to the hosts its probably related to your server.
Paying 100usd for a server still means nothing,let me explain you the possible issues even with a dedicated server:
1. The rack switch could be overloaded
2. There could be a malfunction within the fibers, which is causing paketloss
3. Your DC provider maxing ports on the routers
4. The routing between your and our DC using an oversold route.

So as you can see, not only to have a good server will ensure you to have constant speeds 24/7 there are alot other things which you probably not seeing.

We are trying to improve the uploads speeds always, anyway we are even checking them from multiple locations on our own.

I can recommend you some server providers, if you're interested to improve this situation.

Regards

Marcel

openload do you have expiration date per files? how many day not watch or how many days no download will be automaticly remove?
please dont delete my files :)

What is the difference between HD and HD720p. Is 720p better quality then HD or worse?

Also is there any penalty for no converting your videos and keeping the original?

embed doesn't work?

hello, I am having this issue: embed doesn't work.. meaning it loads and remains at 00:00. The videos work on the openload.co website. bummer

le: looks like.. when I use a proxy it works :/ but not on my main ipv6 ip/

Last edited:
hello, I am having this issue: embed doesn't work.. meaning it loads and remains at 00:00. The videos work on the openload.co website. bummer

le: looks like.. when I use a proxy it works :/ but not on my main ipv6 ip/

Please send me example links via PM.

Openload, another few days without respond. So everyone should search for some other file hosting that is serious, who checking fake reports?

I asked Jeff and he didnt received any email.
Are you sure you sended to jeff@openload.co ?
please send it me aswell marcel@openload.co

Regards

Marcel

from daily 50-100$ to zero in 2 months... http://buzzbee.online/stat.png

I have no problem believing you guys that everything is OK in your system but then explain me how my whole stat is literally collapsing lately while I have stable numbers on every other hosts I use... (it's like 10 other hosts) I assume if I experienced this only because of my traffic all my other host stats would show signs of that... so I don't really have any ideas but this is just ugly... I wonder if my stat will go overdrawn as well :D

mistery

screenshot_106.png

Numbers are pretty stable ... even on a day with no uploading .. still 4000 downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back