Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently deciding between openload and a few other video hosts. Can anyone let me know whats the inactivity video deletion period?

Also, what are the likelihoods of DMCA takedown of adult videos?

The inactivity video delition period is 60 days but you can become premium user (no deletion) if you have something like 2k views per day I think, I'm not sure about the number.

If They receive a DMCA notice, they will delete the files right away but you can upload them again. I have had many of my files deleted and I had to upload them again and again.

Openload is a great host....but only when everything works. For 2 or 3 months now, they have been having too many issues, they don't seem to be able to fix them once for all and thus, the service is not reliable anymore. If you decide to use them, make sure that you use a secondary hosting for each of your files for the moments when Openload is down and these moments happens a lot lately, almost everyday...

Last edited:
Hi all,

Iam sorry for any issue happening right now.
Site is up, but i need to say at has alot of instability.
Once its fixed, please make sure decreasing the use if the accountmanager, and only make changes if its needed.
Regular upload, fileserving shoulnt be affected.

Regarding to the downtime last night, there will a small compensation once all is back to full capacity.

Regards

Marcel

hi
please be patience I have try more host and I think openload has one of the best support on this moment.
About payment,2 days or 3 of delayed is not and tragedy.Another host not pay ever and said pay after 24 hours of request and pay after 2 weeks.
Good luck of all and Be patience.
Marcel has private life not is robot.

I agree, OpenLoad is one of the best out there. But what's wrong with the stats? I never had tons of downloads per day (300+) but now I can barely get downloads vs a good amount of views.

Hi,

thank you for your patience and trust.
We noticed a drop in platform wide earnings yesterday and today.
This issue was resolved.
Please make sure that we always monitor these things, once all other issues ( database instability ) are resolved, we will roll out a account wide credit back or bonus % days to compensate the 2 lower days, depends on what is better to realize.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
ovph0c9vmkhd.png

:facepalm:

Man when you delete files for DMCA, you are not messing around, dailly I am surprised by the number of files I get removed from your site compared to other streaming sites.

Well, don't upload pirated content to openload if that's your issue.

They are the ones on the line, not you. You can get the videos back that openload deletes by going to Abuses -> Copying the URL and pasting it in remote upload.

It's fascinating to see people complain, who earn money off streaming sites with content that isn't theirs to begin with.

According to their Alexa rank they are almost bigger than videomega, they are bigger than videowood, and bigger than streamin.to (host who've been in the business much longer than openloads 1 year) - so they are doing fine.

Last edited:

They are the ones on the line, not you. You can get the videos back that openload deletes by going to Abuses -> Copying the URL and pasting it in remote upload.

It's fascinating to see people complain, who earn money off streaming sites with content that isn't theirs to begin with.

According to their Alexa rank they are almost bigger than videomega, they are bigger than videowood, and bigger than streamin.to (host who've been in the business much longer than openloads 1 year) - so they are doing fine.

Are you sure that there's URL in Abuses? i dont think so ;)

They are usually sent to you via e-mail. My bad

I had 400 removed in one day (and you don't see me posting here crying about it) and I republished them all that very same day.

Are you sure that there's URL in Abuses? i dont think so ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back