Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Openload.co is my favorite video host, I love it, but in the last few days too often I see this: "503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request."
Can you fix it and make more stable your servers. Thank you in advance for wonderful host.

Stats are extremely low.

Yes they are. :(

Low stats?!? Are you sure? Openload.co is the best profitable video host which I've used in recent years. Openload.co is 2x better than Videomega, 2x better than PutLocker, 2x better than Vidto, better than all other host. Of course, you must have a good traffic. 20-25% of my traffic are from Germany + UK which makes my traffic pretty good, not perfect but good for some profit.

Last edited:
Low stats?!? Are you sure? Openload.co is the best profitable video host which I've used in recent years. Openload.co is 2x better than Videomega, 2x better than PutLocker, 2x better than Vidto, better than all other host. Of course, you must have a good traffic. 20-25% of my traffic are from Germany + UK which makes my traffic pretty good, not perfect but good for some profit.

That's not true.
They have the best service out there but in term of earnings, they pay less than the other hostings, they know it themselves and they have already said that it's because the great service they offer has a cost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back