Onsite SEO campaign using SEOPressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chugi

Been doing an SEO campaign for a blog. I got the full version of SEOPressor and every article gets 90% SEO grade from the SEOPressor plugin...

I keep adding articles and performing and optimizing the blog, and I am also using the Google sitemaps plugin. After 2 weeks of work I get about 150 impressions daily (give or take). I really don't know what comes next...

What should be my next move?

I have some backlinks here and there, but not from quality sites, so I would appreciate a good, reasonable, affordable and doable advice :)

Thanks.

8 comments
All legit, no scrapebox and the likes.

An example of SEOPressor's work:

310ab9.jpg

Am I missing something? Do my results on Google webmasters (150 impressions per day) match the work I am putting in?

Really weird.

Can anybody tell me if the SEOPressor is worth the money. I have a blog but it recive less traffic from google. When i should use SEOPressor does it brings me more traffic to my blog or not? Thank You

Use white hat seo techniques and get some original and fresh content for your site. Also if you want to rank high in the SERPs then make sure that you link from high PR sites as they will give your ranking a boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back