ONRDP.com 1Gbps, Unmetered, Remote Desktops from $15/month (NL,UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys people who want to buy this RDP don't even bother asking for demo. !!

JUST GO AND ORDER THE RDP. I AM USING THIS FOR PAST 3 MONTHS AND NO DOWNTIME AT ALL AND CONSTANT SPEED ALWAYS SUPERB ONSERVER

I need a rdp that i can upload very fast in FS and FSC and Wu.I have worked with many rdp provider (at least 5) but most of them said to me in europe service i cant give you a rdp with fast DL and UP from fileserve and other.they said the maximum speed for Fileserve for EU server is 2MBps.but in Onrdp i experience over 55MBps speed for downloading 5files simultaneously and this is AWESOME.for RS i upload between 120-240MBps.Isn't that awesome?
somebody in this thread said this sentence and i want to repeat becuz that is correct:
"you should close your eyes and choose OnServer"

promo is not for clients who have already buyed??

I'm sorry but this offer is for new clients only (First month Discount).
Btw, this is a time limited offer (Weekends promo).

I need a rdp that i can upload very fast in FS and FSC and Wu.I have worked with many rdp provider (at least 5) but most of them said to me in europe service i cant give you a rdp with fast DL and UP from fileserve and other.they said the maximum speed for Fileserve for EU server is 2MBps.but in Onrdp i experience over 55MBps speed for downloading 5files simultaneously and this is AWESOME.for RS i upload between 120-240MBps.Isn't that awesome?
somebody in this thread said this sentence and i want to repeat becuz that is correct:
"you should close your eyes and choose OnServer"

Thanks for your honest review.
Glad to see our clients happy :sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back