ONRDP.com 1Gbps, Unmetered, Remote Desktops from $15/month (NL,UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps : please ticket #411775

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

solve my problem pls

hi.. can i get a demo Sir??
i am on Mac btw. just thought to mention.
are there any offers alive??
Like Promo Code or something. for discount??

Last edited:
buy and receive information within 10 minute. thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

plz check ticket #991442

Last edited:
i am ordering, just wanted to confirm is there any coupon or promocode is alive. i have requested for Demo As well, but no reply from you. if offer is live i am willing to buy basic NL instead of EntryNL.

Note: You should reply to thread created by you at least. its ok if u cant do instantly. but reply is expected.

i am ordering, just wanted to confirm is there any coupon or promocode is alive. i have requested for Demo As well, but no reply from you. if offer is live i am willing to buy basic NL instead of EntryNL.

Note: You should reply to thread created by you at least. its ok if u cant do instantly. but reply is expected.

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunatly, we are out of stock currently and therefore we aren't able to provide demo account.

its okay abt the demo, any discounts still offered??

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

btw u r out of stock for accounts as well? tried to order from ur site but isnt working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back