Status
Not open for further replies.

3ROk3N

Hello,

Offering 30% Discount for first 5 customers...
Demo: Watch and Stream Movies, TV Shows online | www.onlyflicks.com

We are a bunch of coders who really love to develop some crazy awesome applications for awesome guys like you :)
This time we have developed a very powerful application aka Wordpress Movies & Shows Search Engine Theme.

Main Features:

- Automated, Onlyflicks Theme automatically populates the wordpress database from user searched terms. Try the demo You will love it.

- Its wordpress compatible and we have built some handy framework for you guys!

- Comes with a modified template for the Watchlist, you can add movies to your Watchlist.

- OnlyFlicks comes with a free StreamHungry API, a standalone search API that fetches Live streaming links for movies and TV Shows on your site.

- Searches Torrents link to download movie and shows directly to your system.

- You absolutely have nothing to do after you have activated the theme..

- Fully widgetized and we will help you hook up some good affiliates.

You wont get a better deal, all you have to do buy this script pimp it up via our frame work, and make it live for public. and earn money.. or have it for your personal use.

Just buy the script, find some good gigs promote the website and don't worry about the contents and links and the extra stuff. we have taken care of it automatically.

Discount Price: $35

Payment modes: PAYPAL only..

DEMO: Watch and Stream Movies, TV Shows online | www.onlyflicks.com

Screenshots:

IMG_10102013_212558.png

IMG_10102013_212629.png

Theme Settings:

IMG_10102013_212327.png

IMG_10102013_212506.png

To Buy, PM me.

Having trouble in making up your mind?
Let me Start it all once again...
forums-sale-pitch.jpg

Demo: onlyflicks.com

For orders PM us or reply here!

Discounted price @ $35 limited time only. Hurry grab your copy before its gone. Happy Mother's Day!

Last edited:
37 comments
Thankz for your support and wait some function :P , can i limit top rate of movie, tv shows :P

Sure np, the limit is to only 3 posts of future posts and top rated movies to 50..

i cant see any banners ads or something in there.... any way to get money ?

You can add your affiliate code or advertising banner, through widgets.. You can see the 300x250 banner on the demo site.. so that's how you get money :)

Does it embed the videos or only link to them

Currently only video links are available, we can do the embed option for you if you need it for your site. For few additional charges, you can contact me for that.

Thanks..

Hello Guys!

Our Update is done and this time we come up with an application, those who have bought the theme already will get the free updates, rest who haven't avail the discounted price please hurry up only three days left.

Since w hav built an application this time with addition of anime so the price will raise a bit.

anyways hurry up and grab your discounted copies. what are you waiting for :)

New version will going to have Anime along with Shows and movies.

Cheers!

Sent Payment.
Can you send me a demo url for anime site?
I already have an anime streaming site and would like to take a look.

Cannot get theme licensed so cannot access wordpress admin. No support. 1 week waiting and no reply. I don't recommend anyone buying this.

Well i have replied to your PM quite ofently, cuase of theme updates we were unable to follow up threads. but i see that we have replied to your PMs.

Let me know your server IP and domain again, i will look into it.
Please try to keep things light :)

thanks
Cannot get theme licensed so cannot access wordpress admin. No support. 1 week waiting and no reply. I don't recommend anyone buying this.

Follow up your PM and send the information which is required.
Thanks
Paid yesterday and still waiting for reply.
I will wait till tomorrow.

Well i have replied to your PM quite ofently, cuase of theme updates we were unable to follow up threads. but i see that we have replied to your PMs.

Let me know your server IP and domain again, i will look into it.
Please try to keep things light :)

thanks

Follow up your PM and send the information which is required.
Thanks
Paid yesterday and still waiting for reply.
I will wait till tomorrow.

Sorry.. But no reply from you and the post by soundlover made me little paranoid. :)
BTW thanks for your PM. Will send the domain name and IP tomorrow.

Yes, you replied to pms long ago when I bought it. But recent one was not replied and I have been waiting for more than 1 week. I posted on this thread only yesterday as my pm was not answered. I cannot use it as showing not licensed and will probably have to install wordpress again, as not letting me enter admin area.

Yes, you replied to pms long ago when I bought it. But recent one was not replied and I have been waiting for more than 1 week. I posted on this thread only yesterday as my pm was not answered. I cannot use it as showing not licensed and will probably have to install wordpress again, as not letting me enter admin area.

Strange problem it seems, I sent you a PM with contact info. Kindly get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back