OnlineKeyStore - Official Prize Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElItE_HaXoR

Hey Everyone,

Next week we are launching exclusive prize draws which will run weekly from then where you can win top prizes each week, prizes will include Wii's, PS3's, Xbox 360's, graphics cards and gaming pc builds, we will also be giving away copies of new and exclusive up and coming games.

Week commencing 12th July Prizes include: -

Nintendo Wii + 2.1 Speakers x 5
PS3 250gb Slim EU x 3
MOH Key + beta Key x 50
4GB Mini USB Drive x 100
Starcraft II x 50
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 x 50
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 x 50
Playstation Network 20 EUR DE x 10
Playstation Network 20 GBP UK x 10

You will only be entered into the prize draw if you spend over $10 and only the 1st 1000 completed orders (people) will be entered, first 10 prizes will be given away on friday and so on, we wish you all good luck in the prize draw and hope you win some great prizes

good luck

OKS

18 comments
wow really nice prizes if it's not a scam. I find it hard to believe though where your faking stats and lying in other places. How are we to believe you here. These stats are all faked http://www.alexa.com/reviews;1/onlinekeystore.com so I find it hard to believe the above prizes. Seriously who get's that many reviews all in one day. You've almost as many as youtube took a full year to achieve and most of your traffic is coming from your advert on CyberWarez and I know your not going to get a high income from their members <_<

Well, when 1000 people enter/buy, at an average price of $30 a game [Although the average is probally more than $30] its still $30k .
So, Then he then gives back around $2000 in prizes. So, its Win Win for him and the very lucky few. .
P.S And hes PR 1 For a few keywords...So thats where all the customers probally come from.

I don't care about fake stats, lots of people do that. What I care about is how are they getting all those keys for half the price (or even less). Like the whole MSDN thing that was popular last year?

Carding games on that scale would be impossible, All Steam games get Revoked within 3 month if they are carded, along with most EADM Keys. Short term, its great, but as Online Key Store has been around a while, i seriously doubt any foul-play is involved.
Usually, Most keys come from countries where its much cheaper [Once in a while steam,EA etc Blacklist these keys], and plus, when buying in bulk with a long-time supplier, massive discounts are applied.

Yeap, my opinion about OnlineKeyStore is the same as Cyborgcod's. If he were selling carded goods, it'ld show by now. Plus I believe he gets his keys from Asia and in bulk where massive discounts are appled.

However, is it first 1000 orders from now or first 1000 orders in general?

So dealers in Asia sell software and games keys for half the price? or is it only with bulk deals? I guess the rest of the world is being ripped off.

Never heard of that before, I must be from Europe.

ok guys i will explain a bit more as you all seem to be going off topic here, we buy retail scanned keys most of the time unless its a digital copy key then its text only, nothing in our store is carded unlike many others out there.

We buy from poland, russia, US and Asia very cheaply as we buy in massive quantities, i can get 1000's to vouch for the goods, fact still remains you cant card retail scans lol.

MSDN we sold like 100 keys then stopped cause of so many complaints, glad we didn't do too many as most are disabled now and we would be probably down, and about the alexa, its not 100% faked its just we offered 10% discount for alexa reviews when codmwf2 was released lol.

Anyway if anyone here buys and has probs then they can post here what they like i dont really care as im confident all will be fine, any questions regarding the keys or deals specifically then ask away but what we do is 100% legit and uncarded

online key store is a great site, i've buy a CoD MW2 key, delyvery in 24 hours

no problem with steam for this key, i'm completely satisfy =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back