OMG no Image Catcha in WBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
may be protection just for new members or members belows some post count

[slide]http://imgur.com/URYOw.jpg[/slide]

Oh common don't feel jealous my child DoubleCrosser.

There is a point by making this thread, now see when there is no captcha anymore means uploaders will upload more and then uploaders will use multi poster and then there will be a increase in uploaders and then the webmasters of warez site will be in rest for a while and then there will be more downloads and then the guests will start using FS and HF and then there will be more filehosts and then there will be more people on net to download and download.

See now thats the point of making this thread.

huh ???
Pointless thread and now pointless explanation, what does that have to do with you ??
" OMG no Image Catcha in WBB "
Please explain , whats the point of making this thread ???
OH and yeah, why would i feel jealous to some one who is always spamming to make his/her post count grow ,
You were registered in wjunction just 1 month before i registered, see the post count difference.

lol, no offense ghost, i dont want to start a fight,
I just wanted to ask him that whats the point of making a thread about captcha in w-bb
and then he replies with some bullshit which means nothing to any of us.
btw eso you didn't humiliated me,
can you please ans my Question ?

Anyways some people really are different and I don't know what is the actual reason of so negativity in DoubleCrosser. I don't like to argue with you dude else I can answer you so well that you won't turn here anymore.
We just come to enjoy and hang out and we don't have any personal issues here.

Seems like your increasing your posts and you keep on whinning whenever whatever I do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back