OffshoreWebspace.net -50GB HDD,3.3Ghz-1.5GB RAM,1Gbps,2TB BW $13(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hosting service is very very bad, the fk page are not even load corectly, first time i i thinked maybe the theme i use cause problems, and i changed, tried another one the same...the scripts, not even tell..
i had so fk enough of yours services, this is 3rd or 4 hosting company that i change..

By default the servers are un-managed sir, if you have management please open a ticket.

Having a VPS with Offshore for 4 months now and still with them. 5th month started. Excellent speeds with excellent response :dan:
Keep it flying high :fly:
Thanks to the whole team for excellent quick support.

Well, purchased VS-1 4 days ago, the speed is really incredible, had a small issue and the technical support was really fast.
Excellent service guys, keep it up!

No, the technical support is really slow!

The problem with the another (third) broken IP waits only the second day (similar problems were April 18 and May 13).
The site not works the third day.

( http://hit.ua/site_audit/53175 )

True less than an hour after a ticket, I was asked: "Are you an idiot?" in pleasant form. But still is silence.
All was broken, but nothing doing.

The problem with mail setting waits only the fifth day.

The problem with the closing of Liberty reserve waits only the fourteenth day.

Only invoices has been generated regulary.
An invoice with even two IPs, which does not worrking at all.

Of course, I'm a little upset, I'm waiting, and there is no answer.
And it is not clear what to do.
And people are worried.
And owners are worried.
And, in general, the impression of the hosting is a very positive, but ...

Last edited:
Why you down Server 4 to 5 time a weak?

Dear sir,

Why you down my vps 4 to 5 times in a weak, if you unable to control the hosting then please tell us.

bad bad bad bad

how much VS-4 do you keep on one node? is tun/tap activated? do you allow vpn on it?

We don't oversell our servers, and tun/tap can be enabled through SolusVM.
VPN is allowed also.

do you allow warez linking?

Yes, we do.

No, the technical support is really slow!

The problem with the another (third) broken IP waits only the second day (similar problems were April 18 and May 13).
The site not works the third day.

( http://hit.ua/site_audit/53175 )

True less than an hour after a ticket, I was asked: "Are you an idiot?" in pleasant form. But still is silence.
All was broken, but nothing doing.

The problem with mail setting waits only the fifth day.

The problem with the closing of Liberty reserve waits only the fourteenth day.

Only invoices has been generated regulary.
An invoice with even two IPs, which does not worrking at all.

Of course, I'm a little upset, I'm waiting, and there is no answer.
And it is not clear what to do.
And people are worried.
And owners are worried.
And, in general, the impression of the hosting is a very positive, but ...

There is nothing we can do about Liberty Reserve going down, it was un-expected. Please give me your ticket ID# and we will solve everything you mentioned above. We are sorry for the inconvenience's.

Dear sir,

Why you down my vps 4 to 5 times in a weak, if you unable to control the hosting then please tell us.

bad bad bad bad

I can't figure out a reason why we would deliberately cause downtime to our customers, sometimes we have several ddos attacks against our servers there is nothing we can do about this. We do not provide DDOS protection sorry.

Bad Service

My server again down and your service is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

can you tell me why you again down my server?

i am waiting for your reply.

^Its not just you. Mine is down as well. Seems to be a global problem. Lets hope it is solved soon.
Btw I guess Galex already told you several times of why your server goes down.

My server again down and your service is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

can you tell me why you again down my server?

i am waiting for your reply.

their server down 4 to 5 times in a weask, it is good or bad?

Most downtimes are caused by DDOS, if you login to SSH and type "uptime" [enter] you can see nothing happened to the machines up time. We do not provide DDOS protection sorry.

Last edited:
very dissapointed again,
purchased vps 12 days ago, was very happy when started, but as says inamullah786 and other users, my server is also down 4 to 5 times in a week. I'm starting my web and because of unreachable server just few visitors I've got are going away.
They don't offer any DDoS protection, but no one is attacking my IP, so why I have to suffer other people problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back