Offshore WebHost - With 24/7 LiveChat, Fully DMCA Ignored -From $0.99/Mo_(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need is here, very affordable hosting offers, TRUE 24/7 support, CHAT LIVE with support. processed requests in just an hour. Thanks and More Power!!!!

All you need is here, very affordable hosting offers, TRUE 24/7 support, CHAT LIVE with support. processed requests in just an hour. Thanks and More Power!!!!

all you need is here, very affordable hosting offers, true 24/7 support, chat live with support. Processed requests in just an hour. Thanks and more power!!!!
i was wrong!!! Stay away with this hosting provider!!! They ruined my website very badly!!! The owner - daniel is the name - blackmailed me. He updated my website and hacked my paypal account. As the owner of mirrorfilehost, he has all the access and full control of my website. He change the ads and put his id on it. He block my access to ftp and control panel. And offered me he will secure my website provided we have to share in the revenue of the ads 50/50... Are you kidding me daniel??? Guys do not get their hosting service, they will make your business miserable!!!!

Last edited:
Hello Dear itvArea ,

We saw your comments & deeply feel sorrow in bottom of our heart .we don’t know why & how you say up like this ,may be you have some misunderstood in your mind .At 1[SUP]st[/SUP] say of ours Goodwill & after 16 or 17 days now you write a story ( which is not relevant with our nature ).

You Took services (OpenVz VPS NL) from us of this months at 17[SUP]th[/SUP] .After that we give you all IDs & pass .As per its OpenVz Semi Managed server .You have to know minimum server knowledge for operate of this & your server was hacked last 4 days ago & you mail us with this issue, & for our bad Luck for that time hacker was transfer some amount into OUR company Paypal ,because your last transaction with us .

For this PayPal was LIMITED our company account & wants to verify we was provide our all data to them.& after that for policy violation we was terminate your VPS service which was with us. That was the story in short.

& for your kind information is we was occurred this type of situation then we don't have today 312 clients in our hand we are growing .

Last edited:
THIS IS SERIOUS. I just want to warn every body here to keep away from mirrorfilehost.com they reuined my website, harrassed me, taking over my website. I should have not trusted them. when i get their services, they asked for my account details of my domain and previous hosting provider because they said they will transfer my website to their server. Please see the detailed events below:

1. September 17, i registered to their hosting service.

2. September 24, there was an email from my domain a Requested authorization key, when i try to login with my account, i cannot login anymore so i filed a ticket asking why i cannot login and someone pushed my domain to someone. This date also i noticed that the ads in my website were changed.

3. September 25, The owner (DANIEL) sent me an email he mentioned that I have to change my NS since they upgraded the servers, but i told them I cannot update it because i am having a problem with my account. they said they will just wait for my confirmation if i have updated the NS.

4. September 26, Paypal sent an email - You've added a new email address to your PayPal account at 4am - they also hacked my paypal. the paypal id is
oshrick02_at_live.com
5. September 26, Paypal sent an email - You've removed your card from your PayPal account
6. I have also filed this case to paypal and it is now under investigation.
7. September 26, someone sent me an e_mail and said that he was the hacker of my website and he said he just change the ads code with his ID and he is asking 400$ so he will stop doing it, but i did not buy to it.
- this date also MirrorFileHosting blocked my accout on FTP, Kloxo Panel and SSH. because they said they received a dispute from PAYPAL. the paypal id
oshrick02_at_live.com
send the money to MirrorFileHost but they cannot received the money, and that e_mail filed a dispute automatically to MirrorfileHost. I wonder why the asked me if my PAYPAL was hacked. I said to them i did not do the transaction and asked why did you locked my account. That time i have suspected they are the one harrassing me.
8. September 27, The owner (DANIEL) of MirrorFIleHost offered me to merge a business with them. He said he will protect the website from all vulnerables and threats but i have to agree that we will share for the ad revenue 50/50. Are you crazy???? I ask him what other ways you can offer me to protect my vps, he said DDOS Protection for 99$. WTF. I did not agree with him instead i asked him to shutdown the server and terminate the account.
9. September 29, when i try to access my FTP and SSH, i access my server successfully. I drop the database and deleted all the files on it.
10. September 30, The website was up again, because he has backup. when i entered my credentials in wordpress, i cannot login so i tried to reset password using my e_mail and successfully access wordpress. when i checked the settings, the e_mail was already his e_mail :
support_at_mirrorfilehost.com
. after 3 mins i cannot login anymore.
Now, he is not replying on live chat. he is not also replying on my mails. Do not get their services.
here are some of the details that can help:
oshrick02_at_live.com
- paypal id who hacked my paypal
As DANIEL MAMUN oshrick02_at_gmail.com
- owner of mirrorfilehost.com

[info=Banned]
Due to a complaint and using nulled WHMCS - Banned.

You may create a thread in Justification Corner.

K0UUrNQ.png

hnRhDSR.png
[/info]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back