- Bandwidth? = dont mind
- RAM? = at least 1GB WITH 1GB swap
- Managed? Unmanaged? = i do not care
- Control panel preference? = i do not care
- Monthly budget? = max 10-13 $
- Payment types that you can pay in? = Perfectmoney | paypal | bitcoin

if it is a cloud vps it would be preferable
NOTE
please suggest companies that have been around for more than a year and that i can find good reviews about them

for example i saw hostkey which has great prices but a ton of bad reviews.

7 comments
Try our vps servers we have the server which you have been written on your post.
although the name is being in used for quite some time now, the site is VERY NEW, and judging by the domain renewal i would say it is up since april.
you have imported a template and you did not bother to clean up the demo content :facepalm: , there is "lorem ipsum" all over.
you have very good prices indeed but i am hesitating for this, since it is possible to turn out a failure, that is why i need some company who is online for at least a year

I Have hosted a warez website on hostspicy & there service is better than my older hosts.i have vps with 2gb of ram....
my belief is that it is the same person, posted a reply and liked it 50 minutes later,
noone else responded and the second person to respond is to say something good about a new company?, something is fishy here
i am not sure if this is allowed since you are manipulating the public opinion in a way

anyway hostspice does not fill all of my criteria

although the name is being in used for quite some time now, the site is VERY NEW, and judging by the domain renewal i would say it is up since april.
you have imported a template and you did not bother to clean up the demo content :facepalm: , there is "lorem ipsum" all over.
you have very good prices indeed but i am hesitating for this, since it is possible to turn out a failure, that is why i need some company who is online for at least a year

I Have hosted a warez website on hostspicy & there service is better than my older hosts.i have vps with 2gb of ram....
my belief is that it is the same person, posted a reply and liked it 50 minutes later,
noone else responded and the second person to respond is to say something good about a new company?, something is fishy here
i am not sure if this is allowed since you are manipulating the public opinion in a way

anyway hostspice does not fill all of my criteria
Just think before judging.i said i have hosted my warez website & if link needed you can come to PM for it & you can pm some moderator as well to match our ip addresses.....

Moroon, AMinServe.com is providing services since 2010, you can check the forum topic. Or simply google for "DMCA free vps" and you will see aminserve.com .
I can show you some websites that are being hosted at aminserve atm ;)

Moroon, AMinServe.com is providing services since 2010, you can check the forum topic. Or simply google for "DMCA free vps" and you will see aminserve.com .
I can show you some websites that are being hosted at aminserve atm ;)
i know aminserve is a valid option but it is not within price range

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]hostkey has ton of bad reviews? Please link me so i can check as well.[/FONT]
just google it, you will find them, an will see that there are reviews of 2016 reporting problems and network instability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back