Offshore Romania hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazperz

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a good offshore in Romania (no dmca problems.. i think so) with skrill/paysafecard payments.

I thought in clues.ro (biggest scene blog in there) but they only accepts PP, i needs anonymous payment.

Thanks! ;)

8 comments
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a good offshore in Romania (no dmca problems.. i think so) with skrill/paysafecard payments.

I thought in clues.ro (biggest scene blog in there) but they only accepts PP, i needs anonymous payment.

Thanks! ;)

Hello ,

We just saw your request, if you search for professional, fast & with privacy offshore shared hosting provider you can contact us immediately and we will more than happy to help you.We accept the payment method of paysafecard.

This is our thread on Wjunction UndergroundPrivate.com reviews and this is our all shared hosting plans of UndergroundPrivate.com

Hundred of people choose us around the world and they know why they are doing this, we try to solve all the problems in the minimum time way and help our clients & our customers the best possible way. You look for professional hosting company and not need to await hours and also days for the answering of your ticket? You got tired for telling you that they cannot help you with the problems you got and not answer on your ticket? You afraid that they will give out all your info's if needed & suspend without notice your account? Well here on UndergroundPrivate.com we respect the clients privacy and our work is the best on the market.

We have offshore shared hosting in Russia / France / Romania ! You feel completely safe with us and you will enjoy the support!

You can contact us on Skype under id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or via contact us page.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back