Shared OffShore Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoUaI

OffShore Hosting For 10$

guys i want to buy offshore hosting and am going to pay 10$ paypal so i wander how months this can buy me ? ? ?
please reply to me fast i need it so fast

Thanks In Advance

Last edited:
10 comments
We offer shared web hosting starting at $4 per month. We currently are having a promo that lets you save 50% off your first month with us. So you would be paying $2 for your first month. We also have an automated script installer so you can install blogs and forums with just a few clicks, and no uploading.

Last edited:
hm... 1 year for 10$? I wouldn't put much hope into that, but it's your money

Personally, I use SVRHsot, tried many hosts on WJ and this is best so far, fast server, fast FTP, had no downtime until now. I was using knownsrv before for long time, but they have problems with downtimes now, so it was time to move on.
But you really can't go wrong with SvrHost

Last edited:
hm... 1 year for 10$? I would but much hope into that, but it's your money

Personally, I use SVRHsot, tried many hosts on WJ and this is best so far, fast server, fast FTP, had no downtime until now. I was using knownsrv before for long time, but they have problems with downtimes now, so it was time to move on.
But you really can't go wrong with SvrHost
Thanks for your kind words towards SVRHost :)

At the OP, if you want to have a chat maybe we can work something out for you :) send us a ticket at www.SVRHost.com.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back