Shared offshore | dmca ignored | BTC OR PCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbird

Hello,

I have a streaming link site. I do not host movies on it is of external links.

So, I am looking for a shared hosting offshore (Not fr/ nl please) and ignores dmca, accepting registration with a VPN or Tor and no log
Payment: paysafecard vouchers or bitcoin (Do you have an address for exhange Paysafecard> btc no scam or fake please?)

Secondly, I would later host my own videos in the downloading torrent and encoding into .mp4 with a script like xfiles.
I would like to know the price for a vps able to do this.

Thank you.

Last edited:
5 comments
Personally i am using knownsrv for a long time, they ignore every single DMCA almost from all the country except Netherlands (because they are hosted in Netherlands ).

Thansk,

Hi,
We can support you for your both projects. For a shared hosting (dmca) I suggest you consider aminserve dmca free vps plans in Switzerland. AMinServe can install a vps and set it up for free to host your website (wordpress + optimization). It will be fully DMCA free, you will not receive any dmca abuse complain. The loading speed will be at its maximum + good score.

And for the .mp4 project I suggest you use another vps in Switzerland or one of the France or NL (ssd) plans, as you will have very fast cpu along with unlimited bandwidth.

Let me know if you required any assiatnce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back