VPS Offshore + DDoS protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

50Cent_Gunit

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a VPS that is offshore with fully managed + DDoS protection.
my site have traffic of 30k uv per day.i don't much about that so i think server need to around 2 or 4 CORE 4gb RAM 20gb HHD Or SSD 1tb BW while be fine.
my overall bin is 60-70 $

2 comments
Hi Guys,

my site have traffic of 30k uv per day.i don't much about that so i think server need to around 2 or 4 CORE 4gb RAM 20gb HHD Or SSD 1tb BW while be fine.

Hello ,

We have saw your request and we are happy that we can assist you with your website. We are a real offshore hosting provider with hundrends of clients , because we not want to write much for ourselves please check our threads in Wjunction http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-6.html & http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/182154-35.html We respect your privacy like no one does so , we support the freedom of speech in any circumstances.

We can give you this plan you are looking with better hardware and services ( Intel Xeon E5-1650 ( 4 cores 8 threads / 3.7GHz ) , for in a nice cheap price with fully managed support you won't find on market.

We have real DDos protection and bandwidth stats and not marketing tricks like most providers sells , take your money and throw you , also real fully managed service with non hidden fees.

We give you :

• Latest technology hardware
  • Offshore location
  • Real privacy for your data and personal infromations
  • DDos Protecitons
  • Fully managed service

and much more we will talk with you if you get in touch with us.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

50Center_Gunit, I hope all is well.

Sharktech Internet Services is a DDoS Protection pioneer and has been around since 2003.

1. Can you better define offshore? Are you looking to host in a specific country?
  2. Are you under a DDoS attack, or do you predict that you will be: can you share specification of the attack? ie. type, size

Alternatively, and only if you are hosting a website, you may look to combine an offshore host with CloudFlare.

All the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back