Shared [OFFSHORE] ADollarHost.net | Cheap | Fast | Reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been hosting my website at adollarhost for a long time and everything was going fine. But it was really a big download time.

I was too much frustrated and thinking to transfer to one of the most famous offshore hosting company i.e. wrzhost.com but then I found that they have the same issue. So if it can happen with such a experienced company then why not with adollarhost while he is new in this biz.

I think it was the fault at the side of datacenter but there had to be some sort of backups. Ali Arshad is a nice guy and provides excellent support. He transferred my hosting to a new server and that is working fine. Hope he would have learnt a lesson and provide us better and secure hosting now.

I have been hosting my website at adollarhost for a long time and everything was going fine. But it was really a big download time.

I was too much frustrated and thinking to transfer to one of the most famous offshore hosting company i.e. wrzhost.com but then I found that they have the same issue. So if it can happen with such a experienced company then why not with adollarhost while he is new in this biz.

I think it was the fault at the side of datacenter but there had to be some sort of backups. Ali Arshad is a nice guy and provides excellent support. He transferred my hosting to a new server and that is working fine. Hope he would have learnt a lesson and provide us better and secure hosting now.

how can it been long time when is domain didnt start working till 2010-06-29

just dont get why people say they been hosting a long time 1-2mths isnt long

well i been scammed before that as now been banned on here and i no how it feels that someone trys makin excuses

but if i was hosted with them i would of kicked off if my website was on it and thats why others on here arnt happy either

because if someone been down for 1day people will think whats going on so the owner replys with a excuse then 2nd day another different excuse so people will think is this a scammer or someone that doesnt have a clue

also what kind of person sends this to someone lol
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=429689&postcount=136

i have hosting with two servers one is with ali and other is one some other server.. and its a coincidence... that both of them went down together... By two sites are down... and i m loosing.. still i m not shouting... Reasons:-

I got the cheapest hosting here... And if i m getting something soo cheap.. then it can't be 101% perfect... Some flaws can be there... and this guy is new and working hard... So if we can't motivate them atleast don't criticize them when atleast u r not suffering...

As far as Ali is concerned.. He was not getting proper response.. so was unable to reply properly....

Other them him even i tried many other host... and they are soo rude that they don't even bother to reply after 100 of questions... atleast he is replying in thread...

For other who have really suffered... There anger is 100% genuine... but just give a thought about his service other then this damage.. i hope it was not that bad... Atleast in my case it was not.... He has worked hard and working hard to manage everything... and I know with time he will offer better service...

i have hosting with two servers one is with ali and other is one some other server.. and its a coincidence... that both of them went down together... By two sites are down... and i m loosing.. still i m not shouting... Reasons:-

I got the cheapest hosting here... And if i m getting something soo cheap.. then it can't be 101% perfect... Some flaws can be there... and this guy is new and working hard... So if we can't motivate them atleast don't criticize them when atleast u r not suffering...

As far as Ali is concerned.. He was not getting proper response.. so was unable to reply properly....

Other them him even i tried many other host... and they are soo rude that they don't even bother to reply after 100 of questions... atleast he is replying in thread...

For other who have really suffered... There anger is 100% genuine... but just give a thought about his service other then this damage.. i hope it was not that bad... Atleast in my case it was not.... He has worked hard and working hard to manage everything... and I know with time he will offer better service...
You are correct.
You paid what you get for.
Just paid a little extra to get better service.
You can find some TRUELY unbeatable deal from here www[dot]webhostingtalk[dot]com instead of wjunction.

My service was 24/7 up
I had all +ive comments till this happened
There is a data center in Netherlands who's serves are down
Many hosts are down like hostvacine, werxhost, and many more
Katz forum is down for 6 days
All because of that data center
I am replying here what I get response from data center
I have arranged different server for my clients non other host has done so...
I am doing my level best to support my customers...

accyuklad You are not my customer still......
I dnt understand this...

I think we should give adollarhost a break and close this thread. Being a host myself I know how it is when you're not in control yourself but dependent on the DC.

He gave everybody refund or 1 month free hosting. Let's give him a clean start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back