Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
You guys know Lepunk does not run away. he is away so he can work on the script without any distractions. i send Lepunk emails on bugs & improvements and such and he replies back. the update it really great and big. well to you guys it might be Med/Small but in theory its actually length worthy. and the script is working perfectly fine for me. dont know whats wrong for u. Autoembed works, grabs everything well.. just be patience.

@ibby I understand that decaptcher might be my hosting's fault and the analytics code is now working for me, but when grab details for tv shows it doesn't work (no description, no thumbnail) and the error that we get when an user failed to login 2 times on website (php white page error) and first attempt when the user (not admin) want to logout the same php error.

I've sent 3 emails with features suggestions in reply to email address that sent me that the order was completed and if lepunk didnt read on that address I can write again here because are some helpful features.

Thanks for your announcement.

You guys know Lepunk does not run away. he is away so he can work on the script without any distractions. i send Lepunk emails on bugs & improvements and such and he replies back. the update it really great and big. well to you guys it might be Med/Small but in theory its actually length worthy. and the script is working perfectly fine for me. dont know whats wrong for u. Autoembed works, grabs everything well.. just be patience.

They only use the nulled one, I used for test it before purchase the original copy, and I got a lot of problem with the nulled one. Auto grab work fine.But some bug detail maybe you could check...

-The encode language to UTF-8 will be awsome, because we get special character bugg with éàù.
- Edit episode made a error of mysql in line 1.
- When you register a picture in movie or tv show, you delete it from the server, you cannot change it, you need to update it from the PHPmyAdmin from your own server.

Thing I try to made, but it's really hard because of you coding with the style feature:

- Member allow to post they own embed code inside the existing movie, or can add any episode from a tv show.
- Message user to user systems.

For who cry he don't made any update, the thing you need to know, is not basic to code, it's some time really hard. Just for fix a bugg, you can take like 1 week, for a new feature, 1 month. So be quiet and patient. Same if you told everything, that will not fast up the coding state. Better he take his time for made it good, than made it faster, and nothing work anymore lol..

They only use the nulled one, I used for test it before purchase the original copy, and I got a lot of problem with the nulled one. Auto grab work fine.But some bug detail maybe you could check...

-The encode language to UTF-8 will be awsome, because we get special character bugg with éàù.
- Edit episode made a error of mysql in line 1.
- When you register a picture in movie or tv show, you delete it from the server, you cannot change it, you need to update it from the PHPmyAdmin from your own server.

Thing I try to made, but it's really hard because of you coding with the style feature:

- Member allow to post they own embed code inside the existing movie, or can add any episode from a tv show.
- Message user to user systems.

For who cry he don't made any update, the thing you need to know, is not basic to code, it's some time really hard. Just for fix a bugg, you can take like 1 week, for a new feature, 1 month. So be quiet and patient. Same if you told everything, that will not fast up the coding state. Better he take his time for made it good, than made it faster, and nothing work anymore lol..

It's not cheap to pay either so I will cry just as long as he does what he has to do. Do you actually believe that he is out to code for this script?
Let me tell you, he's on vacation with our money and he doesn't give a toss about the support.

I think you not telling as the true. I have sent them many emails regarding missing plugins and template that I paid for and didn't received even a single reply. So how come that they reply to you, but nobody else? :)

@snub will you share you're bugfix?

you have the problem on this site
/admin/index.php?menu=shows
when you try to add a new TV Show, right ?

i will sell my bugfix for 10$ because:
-i have payed for decoding the file
-i have spend a lot time to find a good source and code it into php

For 10$ you will get the bugfix:
-it grabbes Description
-and cover (size: 648*210) example: img69.imageshack.us/img69/2880/00000606692009083114170.jpg
-you will get updates for this

For 50$ i will code any source for TV Shows
/admin/index.php?menu=shows
or Movies
/admin/index.php?menu=movies

This is the OFFICIAL SUPPORT thread. Not a place to discuss the amazing and super skilled script that you're going to create, give away free, support for life, etc..

/thread cleaned

Soon, I out the member space, and will be update with the new version of tvstream script when they will out it.

Lepunk or ebby, could you tell me what is the $_SESSION of member area into your script, didn't see it.

Installation error

Hi, I have tried to communicate via e-mail to TVSTREAM script team in several times, but did not have any feedback so far. Guess you guys are busy as it looks and its understandable, or may be would not only if every customers in your list weren't as amatuer as I am . It obvious I was way too hyper to try the demo & most badly to pay for a list of purchases(TVstreamScript - Single domain license + template + AutoEmbeds plugin + movieFeed plugin + Sport Events plugin + Template #3 ).

Can you please spare some of your valuable times to install this script on my hosting server.

Despite the fact, installation charge were issued and paid upfront, yet all the hustle can be forgotten, if least could somehow I can get the scripts working.

System: Currently running Cent Os 64 5. OS dedicated server

Issue: I had multiple installation attempts, but get the blank page every time I load /install/index.php

Thanks in advance for any help 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back