Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
Is working fine for you?! WTF the google analytics graph no working.. decaptcher account submit not working.. when an user login-logout they got errors on white page.. and the worst that happened just a few days ahead when you add a tv show, you'll get no description and a pixelated thumbnail.. all of this are no issues for you?! i just paied for script and I want support and an update to get this script working as it should.. not to mention that I suggested some features to lepunk that I dont think about now because the script is not working as it should.

For you blank error page, you need to modified sidebar.tpl and redirect it to the current page, Thumbail, I edit the original script for made able to have other pic, I upload it myself and for episode I just remove it. When I create a tv show, I not made the descrition by grabbing, it work, but due to my language setting on my website, I need to configure it in french, so I need to made myself everything.

Code:
Warning: include(login.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /index.php on line 224

Warning: include(login.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /index.php on line 224

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'login.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /index.php on line 224

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "login.tpl" in /templates/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1093

What has to do with sidebar.tpl?!
The analytics graph is working for you? Decaptcher account? I heard from others that have problems with submitting account on one-tvshows.eu.
The fact that you add the tv shows manually doesn't mean that we all rest of us that we use it as it should work (on english) we have to do it manually like you. So I think I don't ask much to have support and an update for solving this issues.......

To edit what?
Most of files are encrypted and if it wasn't, it's not my problem to get this script working when a support it should exist.. the product is affected and lepunk should offer support for fixing it. I have licenses for other softwares and the support exist and everything is fine but now I'm not happy for the money I spent for a script that I used about a week and in that time had issues too.

This looks like a monkey business. lepunk has dissapeared and we don't know if and when the script will be fixed. At least we need to know if we have to wait for a fix or take our thought away from this script and move forward.

I bought the licenses to have support and updates if the script happens to not work. In actual situation with no support I could use the nulled version and keep my money (135$) in the pocket, but are already spent.

everything is working for me, th eonly problem i have is when you add a new episode and you get the green bar at the top that says you added a link for a new episode and click here to edit this episode. It tells me when i click it that it is the wrong syntax for mysql. other than that everything is working, oh and one tvshows auto submit says wrong pw or user name but i dont use that one anyway they did not add my url to their database so i removed the back link to them. I waited 5-6weeks and sent them multiple emails

What's wrong with you people?! I listed all the issues above.. Are all of that working for you?! I can't believe that. The script needs an update. Too many issues to overlook.

I've been contacting you countless time and never got a reply. I paid for Castiel Template and Sport Events plugin but you never uploaded them in my packages. Are you trying to spam me, or simply you're totaly unrelible person?

i checked in Demo area and i can't see any options of Videozer embeds :P and when i grabbed details only VideoBB links :P no Megavideo and videozer links this script needs an updated...

@peterk I am waiting for Castiel template to be added as well. Still says no file found when i log in to the client area.

@marketer like i said i am not having any of those problems. Are you sure that all your software is installed correctly?

@msk19994: Shut up dude, they have all reason to cry. Right now, you are better of with a nulled version. My advice null it. This is not about respecting our fellow members, we are good to pay and then we can take care of ourselves. Do you have any idea how much money he's gaining with this?

@marketer like i said i am not having any of those problems. Are you sure that all your software is installed correctly?

Did you added any tv show in the last days? when you grab one you will get a pixelated thumbnail and no description.. I think all that have this script and their tv shows are up already, they don't use all the features and they don't even bother to maintain the site because they put it on autopilot with autoembeds plugin, but me that I'm new and building the site I need all the features like grab details, thumbnails etc to work. The script worked 4-5 days ago but still had issues that I reported to lepunk with several emails and here on forum. When I test a product I'm very good at this and find all bugs, glitches, errors and that is my case that I found all the issues. When you pay you deserve support, if not you can cheat the developer and use the nulled version. Even the themes are full of bugs and glitches and everything, less has arras theme but it's code is full of errors you can check on w3 validator, but this not bothers me anymore because I'm using another theme than the default ones. So yeah we cry how long we want because we have all reason to do that.

When I am submiting to sidereel I will be logged out from admin panel if I want to submit like 500 episodes once. How to deal with that? is it with cookies?

@marketer i just added the tv show new girl to my site. I see the image is pixelated yes and it did not grab the description, but the description part dont mean a thing to me because even a couple months ago it was hit and miss with description and it just a one time entry so i just grab it from IMDB myself. but other than that now nothing else is wrong on my end. the grab episode details and links work and i think thats more important to me.

That is what the Mod hat written here:
I used to own the script and Its amazing. The submitter makes it so easy to earn money. The most I ever made was $30 a day. You have to be careful not to have too many ads, and definitely no CPA ads or else you'll get banned on SideReel, which will be your main source of traffic. The support has been horrible in the past tho and it seems like you ignore everyone until you just come out with a new version.

2 problems Tamas...

1. which web hosts work with this script?

2. Do you plan on looking in here every few days? If you dont respond to your clients, especially when something doesn't work..then your threads will be shut down.

And that was lepunks answer:

@Mindy i glad you liked the script
To address your questions

1, the script works with any host having the following features: PHP 5+, mySQL, ioncube loaders, cURL, fsockopen, chmod
(Please note: In theory Hostgator has these features, they claim they have them but in reality they don't)

2, yes, me or my partner will monitor this thread daily

Today:
User of TVS gives support !
lepunk is off !

Some of us give support for the script. Now we do our own script with the basic TVS 1.8 Nulled Version ?

For all the people who quoted me i am using old version of the script 1.8 not 1.8.2 that u all are using in my version i cant grab info for new tv shows i want to add so i guess that problem in fixed in your version and u guys also have a new source for grabbing shows i only have ftvo and sidereel other than that there are only some minor problems in the script and u guys are saying that some images of shows dont show up u dumasses it doesnt show cause from where the script is grabbing the images the image is not there
and there is also 1 thing that u guys consider as a problem is that ftvo doesnt have any embeds guys when ftvo updates its site then only will u see the embeds without the updating how the heck are u going to get the episode from them
and there is an error that shows up when an episode is added and give some syntrax error guys just click on episodes list and then click to edit the darn episode and another thing my one-tvshows.eu submitter doesnt work so i dont cry but post the links there manually

and i am sorry for the people who didnt get the stuff they requested and for the autoembed guys stop being so lazy and start adding shows manually i do it and dont have a problem with it

i have solved the problem with description and thumbnail :D
The site where TVS grabe the thumbnail doesnt support the big images any more just 300*240. But the images with my bugfix are even better than the small one with the bug ;)

i will code an other source to the script which is better with big thumbnails :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back