Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
thank you ibby :)

have you a feature like this ? or can you add it into the update ?
under a movie releated movies list.

are we going to see an update in the future cms update for the movies module to have two sections for a movie with 2 parts?

ie: if a movie is in more than one part the user can click part 1 or part 2 ect...
Maybe have this link sitting about the source links so the users can see if there is more than 1 part. and if there is only 1 part to the movie have a link called maybe something "full movie 1 part"

This is just something to go off of doesn't need to be exact like this.

my site get banned from sidereel that means no submitters in the script anyone else?
and is there anyone had the same experience and got unbanned ,how to?
i had that before and i just make new sidereel account and it work .... if not may be you can take new domain name and change the script in the new domain but i think for that you need to contact le punk that despairing now like he do always he is busy man
@snoopydream just been on your site and id suggest you get rid of the infinityads popover and the ady.lf because sidereel will probley ban you. Just speaking from experience they banned after about a month because i had infinity ads popover just wanted to warn you

thank you for Waring me and i appreciate it ... i know that i will be banned but it is not a problem for me now... i need some bucks and that is the only way that i know to get them now other ppc ads never give me nothing ... so after i get banned i will already have enough to buy new domains and pay my hosting that will close my site soon..
anyway thank you

Feature request.

Keyword Search results. to show what is typed in our search bar on our site so we can see the most searched videos for admin records daily/weekly/monthly/yearly so we can spot trends and such things. Also an option to display top search results on the front page for users to see so they may click on them. Some times users see stuff in these results other users are looking up that they would not have found because they did not know about it or just forgot about it. A good way to keep users actively using the site.top searched videos and maybe random searched videos. Gets our users clicking around if you know what i mean :)

All what are you request you could made it by yourself, Now i edit the series section for fit more good... That a lot work, but less long to wait :P

Have you considered small hotfixes for stuff like broken submitters? We have to wait weeks for an update when all we really need is a One-TV fix. ;)

Problem:

When I want to grab custom thumbnail I get this message:

<br /><b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function imageCreateFromJPEG() in <b>/home/mydomain/public_html/includes/imageTransform.php</b> on line <b>737</b><br />

And when I upload my picture for tv shows they doesn't appear and when I click see the picture I got this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /thumbs/s_<br><b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function imageCreateFromJPEG() in <b>/home/mydomain/public_html/includes/imag was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help!

Also I have suggestion for next version. You should definetly improve SEO: better urls with episode names(also more options for us to setup) to add keywords in url 2. sitemap.

Regards!

Last edited:
@ibby or @lepunk maybe having sub categories for pages would be nice because if you have to many pages the menu bar is disrupted. I like the idea of having 1 button called "help" and then add pages on that drop down menu so there is not so much space taken up by so many pages..

Thank you.

@ibby or @lepunk maybe having sub categories for pages would be nice because if you have to many pages the menu bar is disrupted. I like the idea of having 1 button called "help" and then add pages on that drop down menu so there is not so much space taken up by so many pages..

Thank you.

Edit you header.tdl in you theme, add the following code on the page :

<li><font color="#CC6600">Your page name</font>
<ul>

<li class="cat-item"><a href="Manully lin here">Your sub page link wanted</a></li>

<li class="cat-item"><a href="Manully lin here">Your sub page link wanted</a></li>

</ul>
</li>

This is from phiyaz theme, maybe the class from another theme is bit different, but still working.

will recall in feature update.

Could you tell me on what are you working like feature for the new update. And i wanna to know if the montly payment is forever or until is fully paid from your original price ?

Woww, that really sound fking nice, so if I could see, member will be able to post her own embed code ? Because i'm doing my site in french, I have translate the phiyaz theme and change the style from it for fit with my site, the last thing I really need is to allow member to post her own episode embed code.

I know that ridiculous, but how we can modify the order episode, for now for the last episode, but the Episode 01 Episode 02... I know we need to modify some sql query, but I don't know wich one.

Ok I fixed the last problem with grabing custom thumbnails ( thanks ibby for helping me) but I still have problems when I upload default image for tv show. It breaks on the site and I see some codes instead of an image.

For example :
" alt="" style="width:100%"/>

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back