Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
A little show of what this script could made with some graphic work, updating theme... I not finish it, soon I will add my self the right to user who registered to po their movie with an embed code. Also maybe I will add real name player selector and not the url like purevid.com, that will be PureVID. Like I told before, this a good basic script, for have a good start, after you're free to edit and made it better for yourself. This is the link of my movie section from my site: http://seriesloadplus.com/movie/home/ . It's in french, so maybe you will not understand it ^^

hey great site i was wondering how u got the forum integrated in it n the top movie gallery on ur home page looks great

Can someone told me how to fix this special character show on tv stream script because the result is not so awsome : àêëôùéè

my site get banned from sidereel that means no submitters in the script anyone else?
and is there anyone had the same experience and got unbanned ,how to?

my site get banned from sidereel that means no submitters in the script anyone else?
and is there anyone had the same experience and got unbanned ,how to?
@michomoz your site may have been reported for copyright infringment to many times on sidereel from other users. contact sidereel at their email spamsucks@sidereel.com I had to do the same thing to get un banned. Or your site may have broke their terms for linked sites you can ask them to review your site as well to see if it is still within the terms.

you can also submit manual links to other sites, I post my links with the auto submitter at tvduck blinkx and sidereel and manual at seriessurfer.com I can not submit to one tvshows because they do not answer emails to approve URLS to add to their database.

thanks for replying idogg but i have a serious prob the 4 submitters arent working for me , i contacted sidereel and made a comment in sidereel support and no one replied u can review my site if anything wrong it is in my signature that iam sure there isnt anything wrong ,one-tvshows is telling me cant login username or password i tried it manually it says error that means they banned me for no reason , tvduck is requesting payments now a stupid system with 1 dollar per link that's horrible , blinkx doesnt accept any links and all of that is happening to the most of us , so what i can do :/ my site is falling right now

thanks for replying idogg but i have a serious prob the 4 submitters arent working for me , i contacted sidereel and made a comment in sidereel support and no one replied u can review my site if anything wrong it is in my signature that iam sure there isnt anything wrong ,one-tvshows is telling me cant login username or password i tried it manually it says error that means they banned me for no reason , tvduck is requesting payments now a stupid system with 1 dollar per link that's horrible , blinkx doesnt accept any links and all of that is happening to the most of us , so what i can do :/ my site is falling right now
@michomoz I am not to sure then because the submitters for tvduck and blinkx works for me, if the links show up on their sites I have no clue. As for sidereel when it said my url was a banned source I contacted them at that spam sucks email and the took my site off the banned list. I read on here before do not post any shows from HBO to sidereel as they report copryright all the time and you will get banned on sidereel. So i post HBO show links to my site on that seriessurfer place since I have not been banned on there

LOL mate u just stubmiited a comment there an hour ago u show wait for your reply u wont get it instantly

i got a reply msk and i guess it is auto respond like check the bla bla and bla bla so i sent them again and no one replied so i put a comment in the sidereel support and iam waiting what about lucky ppl getting accepted in blinkx and tvduck lol

idogg what did u tell them exactly when u contacted them and what kind of shows is hbo
@michomoz shows like true blood and other HBO network shows you would have to check their website.

For sidereel i said "hi there i am getting an error on submitting site links from the domain name blah and was wondering if you can review the domain again to see if it fits within the terms as i think it is within the terms for links being posted, also the links are now seo friendly the only thing they change was made the site links seo friendly"

I didn't say it was my site i just did it more of a comment that i was just adding to the community

thanks ibby for help...

Go to
http://www.favicon.co.uk and create favicon of 16*16
and
place your favicon.ico in root

put this code in header.tpl of selected template
<link rel=”icon” href=”/favicon.ico” type=”image/x-icon”>
<link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”/favicon.ico” type=”image/x-icon”>
and save it.

@snoopydream just been on your site and id suggest you get rid of the infinityads popover and the ady.lf because sidereel will probley ban you. Just speaking from experience they banned after about a month because i had infinity ads popover just wanted to warn you

@snoopydream just been on your site and id suggest you get rid of the infinityads popover and the ady.lf because sidereel will probley ban you. Just speaking from experience they banned after about a month because i had infinity ads popover just wanted to warn you
ishy r u talking to me who banned in sidereel or who i dun understand and if u r not can u review my site in my signature and tell me why they banned me

@michomoz no i was talking to snoopydream but ive jus looked at your site and when you click on an episode page i.e true blood episode 3 it loads the page then after about 10 seconds it redirects it to a different website thats probley why you got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back