Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
script is not working that well for me mate thats why i noticed evencafter buying db submitting to sitemap to SE it sucks at getting indexed. Sidereel banned url so its waste of money

when i'm submitting to TVduck its even more so its more than enough to make decent money

Well tvduck no longer accepts free links as its a paid system now..probably better to move onto another site.... tv-links.eu might not be that good either, as only users with more than 5000-8000 submissions get listed higher and there is alot of links submitted there each day..plus they dont allow third party sites only host links like videobb putlocker etc...

Me and my friend are currently designing a new links site and we would have no problem allowing tvstreamscript to submit links to it once its up and running...

Check what thread mate lol its empty...Sidereel are as arrogant as they are as thick as two blocks of wood...they delete any webmaster's comments if he is asking a valid question...They are and always were a joke of a site fronting as this huge legal corporation when in fact they are as illegal as the next streaming or link site...

@michomoz @msk19994 we are working on tv-links.eu submitter. fastpasstv is no longer accepting any submissions so we turned it off. please don't be greedy guys, sidereel and onetvshows alone gets me over 9k uniques a day, when i'm submitting to TVduck its even more so its more than enough to make decent money

You received my PM?

script is not working that well for me mate thats why i noticed evencafter buying db submitting to sitemap to SE it sucks at getting indexed. Sidereel banned url so its waste of money

Sidereel never bans site URL, unless it was reported for spam which you can fix by emailing them. They although do remove accounts due to DMCA which can easily be solved by creating a new sidereel account.

I know plenty of webmasters banned from sidereel for nothing and didnt have any dmca or spam on their sites, and when they placed a msg asking why the msg was deleted and ignored,and every new account they made after that it was also banned and removed..By the way blinkx dont allow third party sites and will not be allowing them anymore due too to much spam so all they allow now is vureel videos.

Sidereel never bans site URL, unless it was reported for spam which you can fix by emailing them. They although do remove accounts due to DMCA which can easily be solved by creating a new sidereel account.

submissions were clean

got abt 5k u.v after submitting new series
next day it shows me url banned.

emailed thm but no reply

hi guys,

setup a cronjob for embedding... but after a few series i got an email at the end with this message...

"getting episode list for Blue Bloods...MySQL server has gone away"

is there any special setting needed for timeout or something?!

@EnCiPh3r some tips for sidereel dont use clicksor ads dont have any interestial ads keep pop ups to a minimum dont have anything that blocks the video dont submit episodes that havent aired yet and dont submit links to shows like curb your enthusiasm true blood boardwalk empire entourage hung or any other hbo shows because they remove the links straight away because of copyright claims from hbo and usually ban your site if you havent done any of them then your quite unlucky but sidereel do have a tendacy to ban sites for no particular reason the best thing is to contact spamsucks@sidereel.com and try and extremly polite and ask them to review your site. If they dont reply contact them using a different email besides that theres nothing you can do unfortunaley

hi guys,

setup a cronjob for embedding... but after a few series i got an email at the end with this message...

"getting episode list for Blue Bloods...MySQL server has gone away"

is there any special setting needed for timeout or something?!

Timeout error

This is bad, you're boss has something to learn, if he wants to sell licenses like WHMCS, then he will need to offer the support for it as well.
The bad thing is, WHMCS is worth it, cause when you pay for it they help you, if you have a nulled one you're out there all alone.

If I had a nulled copy of this one, my website would be online right :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back