Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
I tried demo and this script is just fantastic :D.
I wonder how to monetisize sites running this script?
Are ad networks paying for this kind of traffic if its not CPA?

@EnCiPh3r you can add analytics manually by editing /public_html/templates/your_template/footer.tpl then clearing the cache. btw google 2 level authentication is secure now, the mobile app workaround doesn't work anymore

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in footer.tpl line 14]: syntax error: unrecognized tag 'var' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590) in /home/hdtvshow/public_html/templates/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1093

@t3od0r yes its encoded. we have a plugin system so you can add / make your own plugins. currently im working on documenting the classes used by the script. also the front-end is not encoded at all so you can modify that easily

hello!

i just setup the script, and imported the 16.000 show database, but there are many missing thumbs?! do you have an idea why? i uploaded them all... especially in menu "random shows". And the secound point, i cant find a option to add a Menu link for my Categories?

please help me

autoembed plugin

@lepunk

Thanks for the help the other day. I sent the payment yesterday and I just noticed last night that the autoembed plugin is not working on my site. when i click on the plugin all i see is the admin menu on the left and there is nothing else on the page.

hello!

i just setup the script, and imported the 16.000 show database, but there are many missing thumbs?! do you have an idea why? i uploaded them all... especially in menu "random shows". And the secound point, i cant find a option to add a Menu link for my Categories?

please help me

u gotta import the database, then add the thumbs to /thumbs and chmod 777 thumbs.

no that havent work for me, i'll refreshed all 300 shows manual now i have all the thumbs... what about my menu question? how can i add for ex. in the covenant skin links to my categories?

edit: and another question, why i have to create a new account if i want to order a plugin?

edit2: whats up with your template demo sites? cadabrapress and wave doenst work for me??

Last edited:
@neo404 not sure about your menu question, what do you mean by especially in menu "random shows"? can you please tell me your website url so i can check?

you don't have to create a new account to order a plugin, simply enter the same username during the order process and I will add the new package to your existing account

our template demo is down today because of a server failiure. we are working on it

@neo404 not sure about your menu question, what do you mean by especially in menu "random shows"? can you please tell me your website url so i can check?

you don't have to create a new account to order a plugin, simply enter the same username during the order process and I will add the new package to your existing account

our template demo is down today because of a server failiure. we are working on it

hello the site is http://www.tvspring.com

i want a dropdown menu or something next to the HOME button...

and is there a tool to fix the broken thumbs? i refreshed yesterday the info for all show manual but some thumbs still broken

Awesome script

I have used this script since March 2010.
My site is www.inturpo.com,
The site is still doing great today with over 10k visits daily.

The site makes around $1000 per month using only adbrite and adversal.
Since day one i have not had to do much promotion.

The script itself does it all for you just about automatically at the click of a button in the admin section.

The script is easy to use.

$99 for 1 licence is a bargain,
I made that back plus more in my first month.

and now he offering discounts,
Id take it while you got the chance you wont be dissappointed.

i mean this overview

tvshow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back