Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrinmoy

Banned
Banned
Whitelist Request is no needed for the first time. All websites (forums or blogs) are whitelisted by default, so if you submit to rardownload, it will be received, and if you follow all the rules your submissions will be listed. Listing your submissions could take up to 24 hours.

Make sure you are not breaking any rule before submit, your site could be banned.

Before requesting whitelist check if your site is blacklisted! http://rardownload.net/blacklist/

Please read the rules: http://rardownload.net/submit/

Is your site banned?
Check here: http://rardownload.net/blacklist/

Rules:
  1. Do NOT submit any trial/shareware
  2. Submit links to the download page, and not main site or to the file hosting service.
  3. Do NOT submit old downloads ever again, we do not delete old downloads as long as they work
  4. You may submit a maximum of 50 downloads every 10 hours
  5. URL masking and timed redirection services containing advertising are not allowed.
  6. Never EVER use symbols or words in complete CAPITALS in your download title.
  7. Forums: The downloads you submit must be fully accessible by guests.
  8. NO eDonkey / eMule / bittorrents..or any other none http protocol.
  9. NO DEAD LINKS!! I assume that you checked them before you submit.
  10. Choose the right category for your downloads, Do not submit all into "Others"
  11. NO DDL farms! Maximum of 16 links and 8 buttons.
  12. You must add a linkback (88x31 DDL button) to us on all your webpages!!

Whitelist:
  1. Mention your site while requesting to be whitelisted.
  2. Add 3 download sample links. (to the topic of course).

DDL Sites:
  1. Text link or 80x15 ddl button is allowed.
  2. Can remove the link back after 1 year. (Hope not :p)

Other:
Get buttons and text links: rardownload.net/buttons.html

If you use the RARdownload Mass Submitter kindly keep a link back to it. (This is not mandatory, but really appreaciated)

Submitting Tips:
  1. Every world must start with a CAP letter: Name Of The Movie (2012)
  2. Always put the years at the end inside ()s: Name of the Movie (2012)
  3. Do not use []s like things at the end: Name of the Movie [scenes] X
  4. Do not at NO. or Nbr or Vol. or #. Just: Name of the Movie 2
  5. If it's Number 1, do not add 1 at the end, common sense.
  6. Do not add HD at the end of title, HD isn't a quality. it's the same as HQ or Good Quality.

Titles we Hate (Right side proper way):
Name.of.the.movie.2012 | Name Of The Movie (2012)
Name of the movie 2012
name of the movie 2012
Girl1,Girl2,Girl3 - Company Name | Girl 1, Girl 2, Girl 3 - Company Name (Space after the ,)

Note:
Banned sites will be reviewed from 10 to 15 days after whitelist request. (Unbanning a site is not immediately, consider it as a punish for breaking the rules.

Sorry about mistakes or issues by our side, you can not imagine how many sites we have to handle daily.

--
Everything else coming soon.

Last edited:
65 comments
Mate, i have email'd you Guyz many time that why u banned my site warez-home.net ... & i got reply saying i don't have button.. even i sent screenshot with proof that i do have button ....still nothing been done .. so after 10-15 days wait i had removed your button...

Not happy with your support to Webmasters

As I said before the owner is sick, so he is currently away!

About the whitelist:
Banned sites will be reviewed from 10 to 15 days after whitelist request. (Unbanning a site is not immediately, consider it as a punish for breaking the rules.

(Unbanning a site is not immediately, consider it as a punish for breaking the rules.
LOL... even its staff fault.....very funny !

& about my site, i didn't say that i haven't got reply...

I got reply but that was in soo un-professional way !

@mrrinmoy you dont understand i didnt break the rules link to your site is been there all the time i just sad you dont see well mate or your boss etc :) but nvm...

sent mail , no reply for a lot of time . at the start i din't know i need to add other button except button for auto submitter . button added week + ago , can you unban my blog please ?
fs-ddl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back