Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
You can add your US Payment Service to any PayPal account that allows withdrawal via US ACH/Direct Deposit.

You can view a list of supported payment methods per country by searching "PayPal Worldwide" in Google.

I'm waiting my card to be delivered in the next week and i have a question.
Can i load the card on the atm machine? i only want to add a small amount ( for example 5€ ) so i can register on paypal.

You can load your card by receiving payments from any of our official partners (companies/sites that pay with Payoneer) or using our US Payment Service. The main purpose of Payoneer is to provide a payout solution, so you can get paid for work done online.

I have a one major problem with Payoneer
Shipping address line have very low space, my address this bigger. Due to this problem my bother too cant get his card.
Please increase this space. I am sure lot of people are facing this problem

does payoneer shows the conversion rate of dollars in other country that isn't dollar currency? Because I was having trouble withdrawing because I can't pin point my total funds in OUR currency not in dollars, and I always get failed to withdraw cause of insufficient funds and fail withdraw = 1$ right?

Is this a need feature to implement or it isn't implemented for a cause?

Hello,
I have a problem to, I apply for a payoneer account when I have 17 years, and I did't know that you guys don't accept minors, now I want a payoneer account and I can't make one, what should I do ?
Thanks

can i add my mobile number in these lines?, because some time courier provider dont know about place.In this way DHL employees can contact with me.

There is a field to add your telephone number in another section. If you want you can add the mobile number on the 2nd shipping line as well (if there is room)

can you get a payoneer card in the US because i tried to sign up and didnt see USA

Yes, we do allow sign up for US residents. However, due to US regulations, you need to sign up via one of our official partners - we do not support sign in directly via our website for US residents.

Hello,
I have a problem to, I apply for a payoneer account when I have 17 years, and I did't know that you guys don't accept minors, now I want a payoneer account and I can't make one, what should I do ?
Thanks

Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications for individuals under the age of 18. You will need to wait until you turn 18 and then we can review your application again.

Hello,

How to change my country in my Payoneer profile? what are the steps or procedures?

Thanks

In order to change the country for your profile you will need to contact our support department. They may request proof of residence. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

I have 18, I apply when I don't have. Now I want a payoneer account.

If you are now 18 please contact our support and they will assist you further. http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Withdrawal from webmoney

Hello
I would like to withdraw my earning from webmoney via Payoneer.
The only problem is i already have a payoneer master card(us payment questionary was approved).
If i want to use payoneer with webmoney,do i have to apply for a new one?
If yes do i have to fill out the US payment service questionary form and wait for the approval again or is it not necessary if i was approved earlier?
Other question is :
Can i link my new webmoney card to my exisiting First Century Bank account or do i have to open a new one?
Thanks

Hello,

If my Payoneer Mastercard balance is not have any funds for more than a year, and I finally want to load money to it now, is the "Annual card account maintenance fees" will be taken immediately? or when?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back