Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
The account was disabled due to an extended period of inactivity. There's no fee to re-enable the account, we simply require that you receive a new payment (to verify that it is active).

Do you plan to use the card to receive payments from our partners, or via the US Payment Service? We do not currently support charges from Payza, but you can use our US Payment Service to receive payments from companies listed here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

payoneer and etoro

Hello. I deposited some funds with payoneer master card in my etoro account to trade forex. after 1 month or so i requested withdrawal. They have confirmed that the withdrawal back to payoneer master card has taken place but i cannot see it in my payoneer account. The etoro people say it may take 3-5 business days. Please can you confirm this. Thanks in advance. Amount is $50.

Edited:
Thanks. Got the amount in the payonner card.

Last edited:
I wanted to know if Payoneer debit card is working in India? I read some posts stating that Payoneer is blocked in India by RBI.

Can anyone confirm is we can use payoneer to withdraw funds from local ATMs?

Is Payoneer shipping the debit cards to India?

Edited:
Thanks. Got the amount in the payonner card.

Great! Thanks for updating us.

I wanted to know if Payoneer debit card is working in India? I read some posts stating that Payoneer is blocked in India by RBI.

Can anyone confirm is we can use payoneer to withdraw funds from local ATMs?

Is Payoneer shipping the debit cards to India?

The Payoneer card can be used in India to withdraw cash from ATMs. It should also work in local stores, however some merchants specifically only accept local cards as a form of payment in stores (however ATM withdrawals should work without any issues).

Currently we do not issue cards to Indian residents, due to restrictions implemented by the RBI. Non-Indians travelling to India, however, can use their Payoneer card to withdraw cash from ATMs.

Hi there,
I am trying to receive payment from an afiliate company via bank transfer, but ther are requesting the following details :

1 . Account Holder
2 . Bank
3 . IBAN
4 . SWIFT/BIC

- They also mentioned the following :

Attention: Please make sure if your bank is able to process SEPA-Payments before you request a payout via Bank-Transfer. If your bank isn't capable of processing SEPA-Payments, you will be charged an amount between 5 and 20 EUR for this payout request by your own bank. Cyando Ltd. doesn't have any influence on this service fee, hence it is not related to the service fee by Cyando Ltd. for payout requests below 100 EUR.

Can you please tell me which data should I enter (Bamk Routing / Account Number) and in which fileld ?

Thanks in advance.

The Payoneer card can be used in India to withdraw cash from ATMs.

Currently we do not issue cards to Indian residents, due to restrictions implemented by the RBI.

Why you cannot issue cards to Indian residents if card can be used in India to withdraw cash from ATMs?

If there are restrictions by RBI on card, then how come it still works in India as mentioned by you?

Hi there,
I am trying to receive payment from an afiliate company via bank transfer, but ther are requesting the following details :

1 . Account Holder
2 . Bank
3 . IBAN
4 . SWIFT/BIC

- They also mentioned the following :

Attention: Please make sure if your bank is able to process SEPA-Payments before you request a payout via Bank-Transfer. If your bank isn't capable of processing SEPA-Payments, you will be charged an amount between 5 and 20 EUR for this payout request by your own bank. Cyando Ltd. doesn't have any influence on this service fee, hence it is not related to the service fee by Cyando Ltd. for payout requests below 100 EUR.

Can you please tell me which data should I enter (Bamk Routing / Account Number) and in which fileld ?

Thanks in advance.

If the company is not a partner of ours, and is not on our white list of approved senders for the US Payment Service, you will be unable to receive payments from them.

If you'd like to contact me with the name of the company, I'd be happy to contact them and see if they'd like to become a partner of ours. You can reach me at nissimal@payoneer.com.

Why you cannot issue cards to Indian residents if card can be used in India to withdraw cash from ATMs?

If there are restrictions by RBI on card, then how come it still works in India as mentioned by you?

The restriction is that non-Indian companies are prohibited from issuing cards to Indian residents. The card itself can be used at ATMs in India, but we simply cannot issue the Payoneer card to an Indian resident.

I have been knocking you on skype since 3/4 days but you are nor\t repling. Whats the problem. Anyway i sent a mail about reopening my account as it was closed for inantivity. My mail is: nightfury6267@gmail.com

Any news of that request??

regards
Pratik

Hey david,I need some help here,I want to exchange some money from my webmoney account and they provide ACH trasfers.So If I give my bank details[US payment Service] is it possible for them to send money to my account?

i hv ordered a card from bangladesh, i want to transfer funds from US verified paypal. What are the charges and how long it gonna take to receive the card in bangladesh, can i transfer funds in the meanwhile?

Hellow

In live chat I was said that my card can be reopened If i send my Id card and i took a picture of it and send it. But You mailed me its declined?

66d0a6d6c19ab0f484de4bafdce735ce.jpg

What is the reason?

Hey Nissim

I want to suggest a feature ( it's just a suggestion also not necessery )

Yestday I was waiting for some money from a partner , I was not at home I was in a caffe and in the caffe was no Internet network available so to access Payoneer or my mail from my phone was not possible .

- It will be great if Payoneer add a SMS Notification feature or Service for Payments also to send costumers a Instant SMS Notification when someone has received Money
Such a feature will be just great!

- my second suggestion is to make a Mobile Website for Payoneer accessible via Android or Iphone for exemple:).

Thank you

Thanks @Uploader007! Some great suggestions - we're always eager to hear new ideas and suggestions on how we can improve.

SMS notifications are something that we've looked in to in the past, and certainly a service that we'd like to implement for the future. I can't say when/if it will be available, as there are many new features we'd like to add, but I do encourage anyone else who would be interested in such a service to let us know (your feedback plays a major role in what we choose to work on first).

In regards to your second suggestion, the Payoneer website in general is something we're working on improving for the future. In addition to updating the look and feel for the main Payoneer website, we're also working on a mobile app that will allow you to view and manage your Payoneer account direcly from your mobile device (most likely Android and iOS to start).

We'll be sure to post new updates as they become available.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back