Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
I'm new to this sorry, but I just want to clarify if this is true:

Account holders can sign up for Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard OR Global Bank Transfers

Since I don't have any use for the plastic Mastercard...

I'm new to this sorry, but I just want to clarify if this is true:

Since I don't have any use for the plastic Mastercard...

If the company/site you are looking to get paid from support our Global Bank Transfer Service, you can sign up for that and get paid to your bank account.

You will not be required to sign up for a Payoneer card, and no card will be associated with that account.

work on india?

The Payoneer card cannot be issued to India due to RBI regulations.

However, for participating partners you can use our Global Bank Transfer Service. To learn more please visit our site http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

work on india?

ok thanks admin . how long it will take ?

Generally it can take around 2-3 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back