Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hello,
How can I send money from my Moneybookers account to Payoneer? and how much it costs?

Thanks

Hi,

You can transfer money from your MB account to your Payoneer card with our US Payment Service. If you would like you can PM me the email associated with your Payoneer card and I will send you the questionnaire to fill out.

I tried to transfer money from my cousin's payoneer card to mine, but when he logins to payoneer with his account and go to the link "transfer to another card" and then put my card/email details on the form. Then it says Invalid Data or Card not valid etc. My Card is activated and i use it with PayPal/Online Purchase/eBay etc. etc. But, I can't receive money to my card from another payoneer card. Please tell me the solution for this that how can i receive money on my card from other PAYONEER CARD.. thanks.. Reply soon..

Check PM.. I sent you guys my email of Payoneer

I received your email regarding this matter and responded to you there.

I am from Bangladesh. PayPal doesn't support my country. That's why I receive my money on webmoney (WMZ). Now I have 500$+ WMZ fund on my account. Per month I receive 200-500$ on my WMZ purse. But I could not found any proper way to withdraw that money. Now I have some question about about Payoneer before try it.

1. Can I deposit my Webmoney (WMZ) fund to Payoneer or transfer my fund to Webmoney to payoneer?

2. If yes Then, Can I withdraw that fund via Bank transfer or Payoneer Debit Card?

3. If yes Then, What will be the charge for withdraw fund.

4. Can I use my Payoneer Debit card in any both in my country for withdraw fund? Or I have to specific Bank both to withdraw fund?

Last edited:
I am from Bangladesh. PayPal doesn't support my country. That's why I receive my money on webmoney (WMZ). Now I have 500$+ WMZ fund on my account. Per month I receive 200-500$ on my WMZ purse. But I could not found any proper way to withdraw that money. Now I have some question about about Payoneer before try it.

1. Can I deposit my Webmoney (WMZ) fund to Payoneer or transfer my fund to Webmoney to payoneer?

2. If yes Then, Can I withdraw that fund via Bank transfer or Payoneer Debit Card?

3. If yes Then, What will be the charge for withdraw fund.

4. Can I use my Payoneer Debit card in any both in my country for withdraw fund? Or I have to specific Bank both to withdraw fund?

Hi,

Yes, the Payoneer card is a payment method for Webmoney accounts. You can read more about it here: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/faq/payoneer

You will be able to order a new Payoneer card, for use with Webmoney only. Webmoney requires that you maintain a separate Payoneer card, to be used with Webmoney only (if you already have a Payoneer card, we will allow you to have another one for Webmoney only).

You will be able to withdraw your Webmoney balance to the Payoneer card, and use it to withdraw cash from ATMs or make purchases online/in stores.

There is no bank account required for the card.

You will be able to withdraw your Webmoney balance to the Payoneer card, and use it to withdraw cash from ATMs or make purchases online/in stores.
Is that mean I can use this special webmoney payoneer card in Bangladesh to withdraw fund?

Yes, you can apply for the card via Webmoney, and we will ship it to your address in Bangladesh. You can then withdraw funds from Webmoney to the card, and use the card to withdraw cash in Bangladesh.
and if i already have payoneer card

* can i migrate both payment in one card
* can we do that with alertpay

Webmoney requires that you use a separate Payoneer card for your account with them, so you can't use an already existing Payoneer card. We will, however, allow you to hold 2 card (one being only for Webmoney).

We do not currently support Alterpay.

how can i recieve payment from skrill moneybookers , or verify paypal and iam egyptian can u help me with this issue?

Hi,

You can receive payments from skirll and paypal with out US Payment Service. You can verify a paypal account with the Payoneer card as long as you have funds on the card.

To apply for the US Payment Service please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will send you the questionnaire.

Hi there,
I have applied for the US payment service about a week ago, but I still didn't receive any reply from Payoneer till now.
It will be great if you can help me with this situation here.
You will find my payoneer account in your inbox.
Thanks in advance.

Hi there,
I have applied for the US payment service about a week ago, but I still didn't receive any reply from Payoneer till now.
It will be great if you can help me with this situation here.
You will find my payoneer account in your inbox.
Thanks in advance.

Please private message me with the ticket number or email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this for you.

I didn't get any email for approving the payment. Showing this in payoneer "Payment waiting for approval" . No email for approving the payment. :(

---------- Post added 3rd Nov 2012 at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 2nd Nov 2012 at 07:08 PM ----------

Is payoneer staffs alive ? Dint expect this much delay.. :@

I didn't get any email for approving the payment. Showing this in payoneer "Payment waiting for approval" . No email for approving the payment. :(

---------- Post added 3rd Nov 2012 at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 2nd Nov 2012 at 07:08 PM ----------

Is payoneer staffs alive ? Dint expect this much delay.. :@

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the payment ID number and I will look into the matter for you.

I just want to ask, do you need to have the plastic Mastercard as a requisite for an account in Payoneer? Can someone just opt for a bank transfer? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back