Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hello,

I have a Payoneer MasterCard and i have 3 questions:

Hi,

Payoneer provides a US Payment Service. The way it works is that we issue you a US account and routing number, directly linked to your Payoneer card. The US account can only receive funds, from select US companies. All funds received are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card.

You can read more about the service, including a full list of approved companies and how to apply, by visiting: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

Hello Talia,

Thanks for informing Oren regarding Payoneer's partner with us, we are unable to get reply after his first email.

Can you please inform him about the same.

Regards

Hello Talia,

Thanks for informing Oren regarding Payoneer's partner with us, we are unable to get reply after his first email.

Can you please inform him about the same.

Regards

Sure! I sent him a message (I"m away in London for a conference). Feel free to email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Hi Nissim

With US Payment Service, can transfer money via ACH more 1000$ per time?

Hi!

Yes, the USPS is unlimited, but the company transferring funds to you needs to be on the white list.

Thank much.

Another question: USPS is unlimited number of transaction per month too?

or only accept 5 ACH payment / month.

Last edited:
Thank much.

Another question: USPS is unlimited number of transaction per month too?

or only accept 5 ACH payment / month.

Hi,

There is no limit on our end as to how many payments you can receive monthly with the US Payment Service.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

i really like payoneer service

Thanks for the great feedback.

Hi Admin

I was submitted a copy of national ID, and send a Questionnaire 10 day ago, but now still not got any rely from my USPS status, Now my USPS account still not yet verified.

Help me check it please. Thank very much

Hi Admin

I was submitted a copy of national ID, and send a Questionnaire 10 day ago, but now still not got any rely from my USPS status, Now my USPS account still not yet verified.

Help me check it please. Thank very much

Hi,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will look into this for you.

Hi there,
It has been a month since I applied for Payoneer's MasterCard.
First, I got this message asking for the exact address and postal code of mine. I replied with the exact address and postal code and attached a scanned copy of my my national ID, but I didn't get any reply for two weeks, so I contacted your support via live chat and told them about my problem.
They told me that my request will be reviewed within four business days but I didn't receive ant reply fot almost a week now.
Please, this is my fourth time I try to get that card, and that's not a good way to treat your customers.
I helped two friends of mine to apply for the card and the two of them has been approved after five or six days, so don't tell me that my application wasn't approved yet because of the mass requests your are getting every day.
I sent you a PM with my account details.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Nissim!
I tried to pay for a domain to godaddy.com but card was rejected. I could see in account statement, transactions were in pre auth section and then disappeared two days after. So, why these transaction was rejected. PM sent with details.

I'll check the PM now and get back to you.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

For anyone using our Global Bank Transfer Service, I'm happy to announce that we've reduced the fees for local transfers, now starting at only $2.99! You can read about it here: http://www.wjunction.com/124-payone...global-bank-transfer-service.html#post1677969
Nissim. Thanks for your help.
Problem was solved. I was entering different address then on the card.

I tried to transfer money from my cousin's payoneer card to mine, but when he logins to payoneer with his account and go to the link "transfer to another card" and then put my card/email details on the form. Then it says Invalid Data or Card not valid etc. My Card is activated and i use it with PayPal/Online Purchase/eBay etc. etc. But, I can't receive money to my card from another payoneer card. Please tell me the solution for this that how can i receive money on my card from other PAYONEER CARD.. thanks.. Reply soon..

Check PM.. I sent you guys my email of Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back