Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
@David

Can you answer my question as well please?

Hi,

Sorry I did not see it.

You can add the card to paypal as a payment method and use it to make payments.

In regards to your question about Moneybookers please make sure that you have sufficient funds on the card. If you do have funds, please make check to see that all your information matches.

@David

Yes, i do have sufficient funds in my account yet moneybookers in not accepting the card. All my details are also correct. I have successfully added my US payment service account in MB, only the payoneer debit card isn't working.

Last edited:
@David

Yes, i dont have sufficient funds in my account yet moneybookers in not accepting the card. All my details are also correct. I have successfully added my US payment service account in MB, only the payoneer debit card isn't working.

In order for moneybookers to accept (verify) the card you need to have funds on the card.

Sorry, i meant i 'do' have sufficient funds. That was a typo. :p

Besides, i believe its kind off pointless now anyway as moneybookers has banned my card from their system. :S

Last edited:
Hey David I have the same problem MoneyBookers didn't accept my DebitCard
and Yes I have founds on my Card

where the problem exactly is I don't know

also I've the same problem with Payza & Moneybookers

Hey David I have the same problem MoneyBookers didn't accept my DebitCard
and Yes I have founds on my Card

where the problem exactly is I don't know

also I've the same problem with Payza & Moneybookers

Hi,

Please make sure that your details on both accounts match up.

If they do, this is seemingly an issue on the moneybookers end. I would suggest contacting their support to see if they are having issues.

hi .. i recieve e-mail . that my card is approved .. and thanks a lot for this .. and hope it will shipped soon .. when i log in my .. i see there is wrote that ur acc is not activated yet . when i click on that it ask " Enter your Prepaid card number" .. i have to add it my self means any no i can give or which no will in card .. that no i have to bee add ?? so this mean after shipped card .. i can activate my card right ?

i cant withdraw money in pakistan now adays why can you tel me any issue with master card or anything else because 5days back i withdraw money from payoneer without any issue but now i facing this issue 3days why plz check and fix this issue

hi .. i recieve e-mail . that my card is approved .. and thanks a lot for this .. and hope it will shipped soon .. when i log in my .. i see there is wrote that ur acc is not activated yet . when i click on that it ask " Enter your Prepaid card number" .. i have to add it my self means any no i can give or which no will in card .. that no i have to bee add ?? so this mean after shipped card .. i can activate my card right ?

You will be able to activate the card once you have physically received it.

i cant withdraw money in pakistan now adays why can you tel me any issue with master card or anything else because 5days back i withdraw money from payoneer without any issue but now i facing this issue 3days why plz check and fix this issue

This seems to be an issue with the local banks in Pakistan, not specific to Payoneer. We continue to see successful transactions from Pakistan in our system, and have confirmed with MasterCard that there are no issued with Payoneer or the general MasterCard network in Pakistan.

If you could PM me the names of the banks you tried to withdraw from, and the dates of the transaction attempts, that would also be useful.

As I mentioned, this looks to be a technical issue with the bank and not Payoneer, as we've checked our systems and even contacted MasterCard regarding this issue.

It is most likely temporary, as we continue to see successful transactions daily in our system.

Hello Nissim!
I have a Payoneer card attached to 2checkout account and I use this card for several online transactions and its working very well. However, I can see that a transaction is made automatically each month. It may be any subscription but I could not remember.
Moreover, this transaction is done by 2checkout. How can I know that who is receiving the amount?

Date: 9/26/2012 8:08:22 PM
Auth Number: 44897270
Terminal Id:
History
POS Signature Purchase
2CO.COM*BALANCE DUE
OH, US
Amount to charge: $6.05

Hello Nissim!
I have a Payoneer card attached to 2checkout account and I use this card for several online transactions and its working very well. However, I can see that a transaction is made automatically each month. It may be any subscription but I could not remember.
Moreover, this transaction is done by 2checkout. How can I know that who is receiving the amount?

Hi!

If you could please PM me e-mail address on your Payoneer account, or your name, I'd be happy to check and see if I can provide you with any further details regarding the charge.

Hello Nissim,
I already have a Payoneer card linked with Smowtion.
Can i use the same card with other companies like infolink? or they need to send me another card? :)

Thank you

Hello,

I have a Payoneer MasterCard and i have 3 questions:

1. It is possible to get USA Virtual Bank Account ?

2. Can I transfer money from my netload balance requested via Worldwide Bank transfer to Payoneer USA Virtual Bank Account ?

3. Can I transfer that money from Payoneer USA Virtual Bank Account to my Payoneer MasterCard ?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back