Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
@Nissim-Payoneer

i applied for card !! how much days it will take to approve ? also their is wrote that signup and take 25$ free i did't receive 1$ :p

added u on skype please accept req so i can talk with u there :)

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a Payoneer partner that issue Virtual cards. I've rummaged whole internet, but haven't find any! :( Delivery of plastic card will take a month and I just can't wait so much time. Would be very grateful if someone helps me with this problem. :)

@Nissim-Payoneer
I understand, that you can't recommend any of your partners, because it would be an advertisement, but I'd appreciate any help that you can provide. Even an advice, where I should look for such partners can be useful.

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a Payoneer partner that issue Virtual cards. I've rummaged whole internet, but haven't find any! :( Delivery of plastic card will take a month and I just can't wait so much time. Would be very grateful if someone helps me with this problem. :)

@Nissim-Payoneer
I understand, that you can't recommend any of your partners, because it would be an advertisement, but I'd appreciate any help that you can provide. Even an advice, where I should look for such partners can be useful.

Applying via a partner would mean that you need to receive payments from that partner. Even if you were to sign up and receive a virtual card from a partner, it would not help if you are not actually receiving payments from them.

To everyone else, I'll be replying to all PMs now ;)

I'll describe how I see it:
1.) If I have a card, I can receive payments from any of your partners, am I right?
2.) Affiliate program in which I want to participate (one of your partners, of course), issues only plastic cards.
3.) I don't want to wait for delivery of plastic card, so I decide to order a Virtual card from other partner and connect it to my affiliate account in order to receive payouts.
4.) ???????
5.) PROFIT!!!!!

It's not violating any rules and I think I can do such manipulation. If I'm wrong - correct me please. :)

Last edited:
Your logic is undeniable!

:)

Yes, that would work, however most of our partners that issue virtual cards do have requirements for registration (such as reaching a minimum payment limit), so this may not be a viable option in your case.

Any idea why it isn't possible to add the payoneer card in Moneybookers. I have added and verified the card successfully in paypal but moneybookers just straightaway rejects it.

(I have more than enough balance in my account for verification)

Another question. I know it isn't possible to add funds into our paypal account via the payoneer card but can we use this card via paypal to pay our invoices? I have already verified and added the card in paypal.

Your logic is undeniable!

:)

Yes, that would work, however most of our partners that issue virtual cards do have requirements for registration (such as reaching a minimum payment limit), so this may not be a viable option in your case.
I am glad that you agree with me. :D However I still need help.
I hate postal services in my country. A couple of times I did not get my mail. They will surely stole or lose my package. X-( So I have two options: order delivery of plastic card by DHL (100$) or make a virtual one.
I've heard that Payoneer virtual card payment option can be found at paid surveys websites. If it's true, I think it's a viable option and I can try to fill some surveys. Right up to the minimum amount of payment.
So, if the names of partners who provide virtual cards is a secret information, can you please show me a list of your "paid surveys" partners? I've found one - http://www.clearvoicesurveys.com , but unfortunately they provide only plastic. :(

I am glad that you agree with me. :D However I still need help.
I hate postal services in my country. A couple of times I did not get my mail. They will surely stole or lose my package. X-( So I have two options: order delivery of plastic card by DHL (100$) or make a virtual one.
I've heard that Payoneer virtual card payment option can be found at paid surveys websites. If it's true, I think it's a viable option and I can try to fill some surveys. Right up to the minimum amount of payment.
So, if the names of partners who provide virtual cards is a secret information, can you please show me a list of your "paid surveys" partners? I've found one - http://www.clearvoicesurveys.com , but unfortunately they provide only plastic. :(

DHL is only $60, which would be your best option (the card arrives in 4-7 business days and you receive tracking information).

@Nissim

Still haven't received a reply.

Reply sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back