Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
what i meant was that i will receive funds from US payment service n then i will send those funds to another card,so that will be free?

n what do you mean by allow?
like allow what

If the transfer is from one payoneer card to another payoneer card then it is no cost (our Card to Card transfer option).

When I saw allow, I mean not all partners support Card to Card transfers, so the associated partners for both card holders have to support the transfers.

Hey Thank you for the fast Reply David :)

I'm more than happy even Extremly Happy to use Payoneer <3

HqLwj.png

I have deleted the Description from the image for Security reason

PS : please Check PM :)

my vba is some how blocked on amazon and they keep suspending my new accounts,please is there a way you can change the account number,check pm n reply
thanks

Unfortunately, at this time, due to RBI regulations we cannot issue the Payoneer card to India.

For participating partners, Indian residents can use our Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service.

X-( Oh this RBI!!!!!!
But if I own a Payoneer Card & store some credit there which I will use to pay my hosting bills, will it be ok?

i have payoneer card since 6 months ago through infolinks.com company
and all what i have to say its AWESOME
they have a great support and small fee
Thanks for opening support topic here :D

Hello, I need support, I sent money to a user and he got an email saying that he needed more information from me, I sent that information, scanned passport and copy of my cc used to send the money. However, still no response, the user hasnt received his money and the amount has been debited from my cc. Please advise.

Hello, I need support, I sent money to a user and he got an email saying that he needed more information from me, I sent that information, scanned passport and copy of my cc used to send the money. However, still no response, the user hasnt received his money and the amount has been debited from my cc. Please advise.

Please PM me your e-mail address, or the payment ID number, and I will be more than happy to check the status for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back