Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Yes ,

But I still not Received the Money now

I Don't know why it Take to long normaly 2Checkout has send me the Money yesterday at 16:00
and last Time I have Received the Money I have choosed the Immediat Load Option in My account

the first 2 weeks I used Payoneer I have received the money at 12:00 or 14:00

and last week at 23:00 ?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Received NOW !!! Thank You Payoneer !!

i wanna know that my friend has made an account n if he receives payment via VBA but havent received the card yet so can he transfer his balance to other cards,for instance to my card?
n what will be the fees on that?

another query that i have is how much fees will my local bank will deduct while withdrawing funds from ATM?as the currency is non USD n its a different bank's ATM,last time i tried one bank n they deducted their own fees of $2.2 in addition to payoneer's fees and the conversion fees.

Last edited:
Hey Payoneer

Can You Please check If have Received a Private Load to my Card because in my account I didn't see it and the one who has load my card is telling me that he have send me the money

Thank you

Last edited:
i wanna know that my friend has made an account n if he receives payment via VBA but havent received the card yet so can he transfer his balance to other cards,for instance to my card?
n what will be the fees on that?

another query that i have is how much fees will my local bank will deduct while withdrawing funds from ATM?as the currency is non USD n its a different bank's ATM,last time i tried one bank n they deducted their own fees of $2.2 in addition to payoneer's fees and the conversion fees.

Our card to card transfer service is free of charge, however both cards need to have received a payout (via a partner or US Payment Service) and be activated. Availability of the service depends on the partner program you applied with.

I can't really confirm what the bank charge will be, it depends on the bank.

Hey Payoneer

Can You Please check If have Received a Private Load to my Card because in my account I didn't see it and the one who has load my card is telling me that he have send me the money

Thank you

I will send you a PM with further details.

Hi Nissim and David, please help me, my problem still not solve

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/124-payoneer/96745-official-payoneer-support-thread-28.htm#post1484041
the estimated arrival date for my card is 23 Mar 2012 and i live outside the US

After send ticket support i receive automated response mail with this info
Code:
Outside US shipping may take 12-25 business days for regular mail delivery
so i continue to wait but my card has not arrived yet, i have already sent a ticket (LTK529017710335X and LTK529016691253X) and replied email to c.support@payoneer.com with all necessary details attachment (Street Address Line 1, Street Address Line 2, City/State, Country, Zip Code) to request issuing and reship new card

what i need to do to receive my card

thanks you

Hey Nassim ,

What does that mean : " Processed, Est load date on 04/30/12 12:00:00 AM "

that is the Private payment that I have Received yesterday

Ah and can you please check my Payment today from 2Checkout ? they have send the money yesterday

Cheers

How can I have your card?

Do you have an official website?

How can I put money on the card?

Can I put money with alertpay or webmoney in your card?

How can I have your card?

Do you have an official website?

How can I put money on the card?

Can I put money with alertpay or webmoney in your card?

You can apply for a Payoneer Card through any of our partners. Just go to their website and choose Payoneer as your payment method and fill out the requested form.

You put money on the card by earning payment from the Payoneer partners.

For a partial list of our partners http://www.payoneer.com/OurCustomers.aspx.

You need to be 18 or above to order the card. Currently we do not support withdrawing money to your card from alertpay. If you apply for the card through the webmoney site you can receive payments from them.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

The Applicant should be 18 ?

Yes.

This is your official website? http://www.payoneer.com

Am I obliged to order the card to verify my paypal?

Or is it that I can have a virtual card? http://www.payoneer.com/VirtualCard.aspx

That is our official website.

The Payoneer Card is meant for receiving payments from Payoneer partner's or via our US Payment Service.

The virtual card is only available to the Payoneer partner's that offer this service.

In regards to verifying your paypal account with the Payoneer Virtual Card, you would need to contact paypal to see if they allow verification through virtual cards.

why below 18 can't apply ? and also major are 16 ? they issue us passport and all in 16 !?

The age limit is part of the rules and regulations we adhere to and unfortunately at this time can not be changed.

If you would like as soon as you turn 18 you can apply for the Payoneer Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back