Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hey Payoneer

I want just to tell you a good idea

Today I will be not available the whol day so I can't See in wich time I have received a Payment .

My Idea is why you didnt make a Feature Like " SMS-Notifications " ? so every User who aktivated this Feature will Receive a Sms notification about Payment !

that will be verry Great !

Thank you

i got one of 2 deposits yesterday n other one today,that was really very fast,n today its verified now i can finally withdraw funds and use this service :D
tigXaF.jpg

now the fees is pending for both,that is $25 for card n $20 for VBA,so when i'll have atleast $45 then those fees will be deducted from my account n then i can use withdrawals from ATM?

Thanks.

How much is the transaction price for the transferring of funds to the Indian banks?
And the approx time for the completion of the transfer?

So if I transfer the funds from 2checkout to payoneer and payoneer to Indian banks than the total transaction price will be 5.95$?http://payoneer.com/

What about the processing time?
http://payoneer.com/

2CO does not currently have the Local Bank Transfer service enabled, so you would unfortunately not be able to receive payouts via this method. For partner programs who have the service enabled, it would generally take 2-3 business days.

I would suggest contacting 2CO and requesting they enable the local bank transfer service with Payoneer. We offer the service to all partner programs, however not all currently choose to enable it.

Well they do have the payment via payoneer but due to the fact that you don't deliver the master cards in India, than how do they transfer the funds via payoneer?

Payoneer does not specifically restrict India, the issue is that the Indian government has recently prohibited all non-Indian companies from issuing debit/credit cards to Indian residents. Therefore, we are unfortunately unable to issue Payoneer cards to Indian residents.

As 2CO does not have our local bank transfer service enabled, Indian residents will unfortunately not be able to receive payouts via Payoneer. As I mentioned, if you'd like to see them enable the local bank transfer service, I would suggest contacting them and letting them know. It certainly is an excellent payout solution for Indian residents.

Other question, Is the payment to the payoneer account rescindable?

If there is an issue with a payout and you would like to have it sent back to your partner account, you can contact our customer support department and request to have it sent back (assuming it has not yet been funded to your Payoneer card or sent to your bank).

well since its under discussion so i want to know when i receive balance in my card from VBA,will i be able to transfer that to pakistani bank n if so then what will be the fees?

well since its under discussion so i want to know when i receive balance in my card from VBA,will i be able to transfer that to pakistani bank n if so then what will be the fees?

We do not currently support card to bank transfers outside of the US, so unfortunately no. This is something we are looking into, however, and will be sure to notify you if there are any updates.

here we can withdraw cash in multiples of 500 only from ATM's
whereas my balance will be in USD which will convert to PKR,so i guess when i'll try to withdraw it will give me the amount less than the multiple of 500 PKR right

here we can withdraw cash in multiples of 500 only from ATM's
whereas my balance will be in USD which will convert to PKR,so i guess when i'll try to withdraw it will give me the amount less than the multiple of 500 PKR right

Funds are converted using MasterCard's official conversion rates. You would have to take any fees into consideration, which are listed on the pricing and fees section of your My Account page.

Hi! i register and request Payoneer Prepaid card with vidxden/Divx Den aff and the estimated arrival date for my card is 23 Mar 2012

Code:
Step 3: Delivery » You are here!
The estimated arrival date for your card is 23 Mar 2012
but i still not receive my card until now so i cant active my card. Please help me. My reference number in your system is 1388314.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi! i register and request Payoneer Prepaid card with vidxden/Divx Den aff and the estimated arrival date for my card is 23 Mar 2012

Code:
Step 3: Delivery » You are here!
The estimated arrival date for your card is 23 Mar 2012
but i still not receive my card until now so i cant active my card. Please help me. My reference number in your system is 1388314.

Thanks

Hey,

Please contact customer support regarding your card and talk to them about issuing a new one, http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx.

Allow me to suggest checking your mailing details to make sure they are all correct.

So I registered for a payoneer card from Payoneer-Affiliates.com. My estimated arrival date was 27th April, but I got the card today, which is quite the pleasant surprise. Thanks.

Now, Payoneer, I was also invited to use the US Payment Services. I've yet to activate the card, but my question is this:

My sole intention of using this card is to attach the virtual bank account to my existing business paypal account that I use to accept payments for a service I provide online. From there, I'll withdraw funds from Paypal to this card occasionally so I can use the card locally and/or to pay for purchases online. From what I understand, this won't be a problem, correct? I don't necessarily have to be signed up to a specific partner to be able to use the US Payment Services, besides Paypal (assuming they are the only ones I want to use), correct?

If yes, how do I go about applying for US Payment Services activation? I received the invitation email, do I just reply to it answering questions that were asked and attaching necessary documents?

Glad to hear you received the card early!

As mentioned, you do not need to be signed up with any specific partner, or receive any partner payouts, to apply and use the US Payment Service. We do accept payments from PayPal, so as long as they allow you to withdraw to a US bank you'll be able to withdraw your funds to your Payoneer card.

To continue with the application, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details. If you'd like to PM me the reference ID number for the e-mail (starts with LTK) or the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, I'd be happy to help speed things along for you.

I'll PM you my email address/username as apparently, even after resetting my password, I'm unable to login and now I'm locked out for 30 minutes before I can try again. Weird. I've yet to activate the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back