Status
Not open for further replies.
nw whn m trying to submit my threads...it doesnt accept....thrs no error showing up bt has some codes
http://www.simni.info
dear sir our threads was around 2000+,now its showing only 1500, also we are not able to submit,when we try to submit its shows some script error,pls look onto the matter.

new looks is realy awasome .

a) read the thread, we are still accepting past downloads
b) new submissions will be hence delayed as most of the time is being spent doing the old import
c) If there actually is an error, you will need to provide more information than that for me to resolve the issue.

If you want your email changed you have to follow the process of uploading a TXT file containing the email you wish to change it to and emailing us with it.

please look your inbox ... i send you link !!! here via PM and before 2 days via contact page on NEXUS site! :(

break 1 rule (Sending of PMs is not allowed, expecially when it duplicates an existing request)
break 2 rules replying in this thread about a request when it clearly states in the first post that it is not allowed.

Be patient and wait, or get banned (your choice)

Depends what rank you want. Its one of the influencing factors.

Fixed a bug today, as a result some downloads weren't accepted in the last round of the Queue Bot. Most downloads from the old system have been imported however a few (200,000) remain and are being processed currently.

This bug also affected the automatic whitelister so if you had a problem there then you should try again.

Last edited:
SplitIce m8 I am having problems with the submission email again it looks like it might have been changed without me doing it so could you please in to it?

Site = The-Vault.org

Thank you.

JGM.

PS - Let me know if you want me to email you or whatever (y)

Hope my site get whitelisted, i link to NexusDDl site... After how many hours my site will get accepted?
Autowhitelist is instant. We dont do manual whitelist.

SplitIce m8 I am having problems with the submission email again it looks like it might have been changed without me doing it so could you please in to it?

Site = The-Vault.org

Thank you.

JGM.

PS - Let me know if you want me to email you or whatever
You need to send an email containing a link to a txt file on your server containing the new submission email. Please note that if this is a recurring thing then obviously someone has access to your server as we require this before changing emails.

That bug seems to occur when you submit something that isn't a URL in the URL field. An error message explaining such has now been added.

Hey nexus/split can u verify if auto ddl submitters are owrking with nexus(rardownload,ddlauto)? Coz i tried to submit using both of these but no download got listed. I am not sure whether it did submit properly and it is taking time for you guys to update them or it failed to submit at all? my site:my-xbox360.com

I can see why people are making this mistake though, just about every other DDL site ever has had it the other way round with title then url...

Yes, this is bad idea ;D I watch in the monitor what I do wrong about 15 minutes, while I see that box changed side in nexusddl ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back