Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, one is planned for the editing of titles, viewing of bot errors and changing of submission email as well as the display of various statistics. However it may take a few months to get completed as many other areas are higher on the list.

nexus ddl, is weird man...they don't accept my downloads and there all working and good quality or they just take a long ass time to process them and all the other ddl's i use accept my links in a couple of hours.

Got this error when I submitted just now:

Fatal error: Call to a member function isSubDomainOf() on a non-object in /var/www/nexusddl.com/htdocs_new/lib/PageHandler/Pages/Submit.php on line 98

Will my submits still get through or do I need to resubmit them? :)

nexus ddl, is weird man...they don't accept my downloads and there all working and good quality or they just take a long ass time to process them and all the other ddl's i use accept my links in a couple of hours.
Im sorry you are not happy with our speed, we are working hard to process our existing downloads through our bot as quick as possible (200K/1.3M remain). Once this backlog is complete we will only be processing new downloads and our speed will be exponentially quicker.

How long will it take You guys to start reviewing sites for re rate ?

Regards
RD
We do re-rates approximately every week. Re-rates are automated now

How about a ff submit tool? Any plans for that?
Once the site is stable we plan to develop one, timeframe is ~3 months.

Got this error when I submitted just now:

Will my submits still get through or do I need to resubmit them? :)

They wont have gone through, can you please send me your site name, URL, email and an example download (title,url,type) via PM please.

Many updates to the site completed today, you can now filter searches by Hosts, Quality, Star rating and even into grouped sets where applicable. To do this just click the filter button :)

Next on our list is a Webmasters Control Panel.

Enjoy and please report any bugs, this release has been well tested but we are expecting a few to remain in such a big update.

Ranks and what they mean
1*
No Criteria

2*
400 posts
25 days old
1 AVG host score

3*
800 posts
45 days old
1.5 AVG host score

4*
1,800 posts
65 days old
2 AVG host score

5*
2,500 posts
100 days old
2.5 AVG host score

If you post exceedingly good hosts than you can be eligible for an automatic reduction of the other criteria.

Host rankings:
FileServe - 1
FileSonic - 1
MediaFire - 1.2
MegaUpload - 1.4
RapidShare - 1.5
WUpload - 0.9

Last edited:
If you post a download with Rapidshare and Fileserve links then your score for that download is 2.5, the AVG Host score is the average score accross all your downloads posted.

hello,
first of all, this ddl is fair ddl, i mean no crappy delay, no problem with whitelist,
but i have problem: when i click for example at my site and i see downloads, it shows fileserves icon and filesonics icon when it is available, but it doesnt show wuploads icon- even if wupload links are available, can someone take a look at it?
thanks

What's the AVG host score m8y?

JGM.

Ah right so its a "average host score" (y) sorry I must have had a brain fart or something the other day :facepalm: well hopefully I should still be OK due to submitting with RS and MU a fair bit (I hope) :D

Cheers for the information m8 (y)

JGM.

The system wont demote existing ranks unless they fall 2 or more stars below their automatically calculated rank. Anyway as for host score your at a 5* level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back